.:Drawing Rose Petals:. (Takashi Morinozuka Love Story) {OHSHC} [6]

Chapter 6

"I have played a few visual novel games." Eri said to a few girls in her class.

"Really? What types have you played?" A black haired girl with princess cut hair asked.

"Well, to tell the truth, I've mostly played the horror and sci-fi types." Eri smiled sheepishly.

"You do?" A brunette haired girl said. "I've never played those types. They always seemed kind of scary to me." She placed her hand on her cheek and blushed in embarrassment.

"You shouldn't be so scared." Eri told her. "Sure the horror types are scary, but that's because they're suppose to be. The sci-fi ones are okay though. You should really try them." She gave a sweet smile and heard the girls squeel slightly in delight at her.

"I guess I can give them a try!" The brunette girl shyly smiled with a blush on her cheeks. Eri nodded.

"Eri-kun, have you ever played a game called Uki Doki Memorial?" A dark red haired girl asked her.

"Uki Doki Memorial?" She cupped her chin in thought. "No. I don't think I have."

"Well you should really try it!" The dark red haired girl assured. "A lot of the characters from that game look a little like the Host Club!" She smiled.

"Do they really?" Eri raised an eye brow as she tilted her head.

------------------------------------

Eri opened the door to the Host Club and then saw Honey in a green kimono with a blue obi and a pink kimono jacket that had yellow flower patterns printed on it.

"Eri-chan~!" Honey said her name with a smile when he saw her. "You're here! And just in time!"

"In time for what?" Eri questioned. She guessed from Honey's outfit, as he pulled her along to the dressing room, that the Host Club has theme and she was about to be fitted.

"Wait here, okay?" Honey said before he headed into a dressing room and when he came back, he had with him a soft yellow-orange kimono with small flecks of light blue flowers tinted a bit violet with green leaves splashed about all over it. He also had a pale lime green obi and a deep red kimono jacket with pink lotuse outlines printed at the bottom. "This is for you." He handed them over to her.

"I-I'm suppose to wear this?" Eri's eyebrows raised. Honey nodded and then pushed her into the changing room. 

She was planning on saying something to Honey but it came out as a puff of air in the end when Honey closed the curtains on her. She looked at the parts of her kimono as they draped over her arm. Eri dropped the obi, jacket and white under clothe of her kimono onto a chair and held her kimono up to her in the mirror. Eri frowned a bit. She had never worn a kimono like this before. Even though she come from a rich family, she always wore simple and plain kimonos with solid colors and simple designs like circles or squares. And they were mostly worn to festivals or special events. Not to mention they were made out of cotton instead of this silk like fabric. No matter, Eri just sighed and placed the kimono on.

------------------------------------

Eri sat on a straw tatami mat, making tea for two girls. As she did this, she would look about the music room. Tamaki was being his usual "princely charm" self with moist eyes and his intricately patterned dark grey-blue,light brown kimono and his yellow down casting into orange jacket with white and emerald green design. He had a thick, bright purple string tied into a bow in his fake, blonde extensions. The twins played up their forbidden-twincest-love act in their blue kimonos that had a light blue pattern going diagonal with pink, orange and green flowers bunched together at areas with a violet colored under clothe and turquoise clips in their hair. They, too, had moist eyes. Haruhi in her layered white, blue and green with lighter green leaf pattern kimono and faint, purplish pink kimono jacket with light pink cherry blossom design was talking to Kyoya in his light brown under clothe, brown kimono with faint light brown patterns. She pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows. How come Kyouya had the simplest looking kimono?