.:Drawing Rose Petals:. (Takashi Morinozuka Love Story) {OHSHC} [8]

Chapter 8

"If all you are is cute, inside and out, then you're the same as a baby! So you will be "The Cute-Face who's A Thug"! Morinozuka-senpai, you're the "Childhood-Friend Flunkie"! The twins will be basketball players "Shut up in Their own World"! Haruhi-kun, you'll be an honor student faced with "Intense Bullying"! Eri-senpai will be "The Troubled Artist"! And Tamaki-senpai." She pointed at each one, giving them their new titles and then she turned towards Tamaki. "You are the school idol, esteemed for his good looks, but actually, you have an inferiority complex..."The Lonely Prince"!" She then turned spun around to Kyouya and said, "Oh, Kyouya-sama, you're perfect. Just stay the same kind and affectionate you."

"I'm honored." Kyouya said, placing his arm on his chest and bowing a bit.

" "Troubled Artist"?" Eri said to herself. "I...guess...?"

She felt a tug on her sleeve and looked down, seeing Honey with tearfilled eyes.

"Eri-chan..." He said. Eri bent down and rubbed the top of his head.

"It's okay, Honey-senpai." She said, trying to reassure him. "I don't think these titles will stick for very long. Right, Mori-senpai?"

She looked over to Mori who was leaning up against the wall, a dark atmosphere over him. A bead of sweat rolled down the back of her head at the sight.

" "The Lonely Prince"...It suits me very well...Indead, that is perfect for me!" Tamaki said when he stopped his stumbling in front of the double doors that lead into the Host Club.

The twins then pulled Kyouya over to the side.

"Oi, Kyouya-senpai..." Hikaru said.

"Do something!" Kaoru pleaded to him.

"But his highness seems up for this." Kyouya explained, pointing over to a posing Tamaki who was doing poses that would fit his new character in front of Renge who praised him and gave him advice.

"Are you okay with your new title, Eri-chan?" Honey asked, looking up at her. 

"Ah, well..." Eri scratched her cheek as she smiled weakly, looking off to the side. "It's interesting I guess. Sure is something different..."

-------------------------------------------

It was the next day and Eri came into the host club to find an entire film crew with make-up and outfit management. She was a bit surprised to be told that they would be shooting a movie.

"Why a movie...?" She asked.

"It was Renge-chan's idea." Honey explained, sitting in a chair as he swung his legs back and forth. "Tamaki liked the idea so this just happened."

"Yeah." Mori nodded.

She sighed and looked around at the people who were working. A lot of them looked like foreigners.

"They were all rushed here from Hollywood." Honey informed. "Kyou-kun said Renge made them to shoot this movie."

"Really? The movie seems a bit overblown, don't you think?"

"Maybe. Oh! Takashi's and my scene is coming up!" Honey exclaimed. "Come one Takashi!" He jumped off the chair and grabbed Mori's arm, pulling him with him. 

Eri smiled at Honey's cute childish behavior, before one of the crew members came up to her.

"Uh, e-excuse me."

She turned around and faced the crew member that approached her. He had blond-brown hair with green eyes. He had a beard and his sunglasses were perched ontop of his hat.