"Jealous" Jackson Wang (GOT7)

Jackson's POV:
I smiled as I looked at my beautiful girlfriend walking down the street with me and the rest of GOT7. Although it wasn't really a free day, we were tasked with buying the groceries, I was happy to be able to spend this time with her, even if she was making me extremely jealous right now. Instead of walking hand-in-hand with me, (y/n) was walking alongside Mark and Youngjae, asking them all about Coco. I let out a little frustrated groan, this is so unfair! I'm her boyfriend, Despite how much I wanted to just pull her away from the other members, I just kept walking behind them, knowing she would get mad at me for being overprotective of her.

We all entered the grocery store together, Jinyoung getting a cart, and the rest of us walking freely throughout the aisles. It was weird, food shopping extremely early in the morning, because there was barely anyone else here. Food shopping at 2 in the morning was definitely a strange thing for many but, of course that was just because we wouldn't be able to regularly food shop with everyone else. I was quickly lost in thought, thinking about how amazing and crazy it would be if I suddenly met a group of idols while food shopping. But I was soon snapped back to reality when I heard Yugyeom speaking.

"Noona, here let me get that for you." Yugyeom smiled, reaching for some bag on one of the top shelves for (y/n). I would have been happy that my maknae was being more gentleman-like, but my blood now felt like it was boiling. He just had to reach over (y/n) to get the bag, pinning her against the shelf. "This one, right?"
"Thanks Gyeomie!" (y/n) smiled back, sending more jealousy down my spine. "What would I do without you?" She gave him a quick hug before jogging over to Jinyoung to put the bag in the cart.

I impatiently tapped my foot on the floor as everyone kept shopping like nothing happened. I shouldn't have invited (y/n), I was becoming too jealous of all the other members. First, Yugyeom helped her get the bag from the high shelf. Then, she was trying to convince Mark and Youngjae to let her get treats for Coco, in which she used the most adorable aegyo. Bambam and Jinyoung then got in an argument over which type of noodles we should buy, which (y/n) joined and somehow bonded with them over noodle types. Why was she bonding and hanging out with all the other members? Didn't she love me? Didn't she care about me?

"(y/n)~" I whined, pulling her into a different aisle when no one else was really paying attention.
"Yes, Jackson?" She smiled back, clearly unaware of the suffering I have been going through the whole shopping trip.
"I love you." I sighed, pulling her into a tight hug, nestling my head in the crook of her neck.
"I love you too." (y/n) responded as she wrapped her arms around me. After a few seconds, she pulled back and looked directly at me. "What's wrong?"
"Stop hanging out with the other members." I avoided her confused glare, "Please."
"Why?" She tilted her head a bit, making me giggle at her innocence.
"Just hangout with me!" I pleaded, "Only me!"
"But I hardly see any of you." She pouted, "I like hanging out with all of you guys!"
"Jackson! (y/n)! Where are you guys?" JB started from an aisle or two away, "Hurry up!"
"Jackson, come on." (y/n) spoke while grabbing my hand and walking towards the other aisle. "Let's hangout with everyone."
"No!" I quietly screamed so no one else would hear, "I want to hangout with only you!"

After that, I swooped her up and quickly carried her out of the grocery store. Once we were a little far away, I had her hop on my back so I could practically run down the streets while carrying her. Of course she didn't agree at first and was confused by my actions but I just kept going. The whole time she asked me questions and worried that I'd get in trouble but I ignored them all. I just really wanted to spend more time with her. We eventually reached her apartment, at some later time in the morning, 5 or 6, and I put her down.

"Jackson, are you okay?" She asked while unlocking her front door, "Won't you get in trouble for separating from everyone else?"
"It's fine." I lied, really just wanting to be with her more. "Are you tired now? Or do you want to watch a movie or something?"
"Well, you have a schedule today so you shouldn't be up much later." She yawned and stretched before continuing, "It's actually probably be best if you went to your dorm with the boys."
"But I can't stand spending so much time away from you!" She laughed as I picked her up and spun her in my arms. "Let's just sleep now, hm?"
"I don't want you to get in trouble though." She pouted, resting her forehead on mine. "Especially because of me."
"Don't worry about it." I smiled as we took off our shoes and walked to her bedroom.
"I guess so." She collapsed on the bed, sighing "What am I going to do with you?"
"Cuddle!" I happily responded, lying down next to her.

Before she could protest or anything, I pulled her into a tight embrace. Snuggling closer to her, I breathed in her sweet scent, enjoying the warmth all around me. I smile formed on my face as I looked up at her, already falling asleep. She was so adorable and precious, I couldn't believe that she was really mine. I pulled her in a little tighter, I really love her so much. Everything about her is a reason why I love her. She's perfect. I really was so blessed to have her. As I drifted off to sleep, I was immensely happy. Even just this little moment was enough to make me happy beyond belief. Any time with her instantly made me ecstatic. This was definitely worth any trouble I will get in.