I lightly gaze at Colby and he catches my eyes tracking him. He stares back and gives me a half smile that made me turn a light rose. 

"Colby, yerrr we guurd dawg?" Nik says, dapping Colby.

Colby makes his voice slurr and replies, "Yeeer we guurd brother."

"Hey, where are all of you guys going?" Sam asks.

"The beach. Since ya'll took so long we couldn't wait. It's already one in the afternoon and we were all up at like, ten before," Corey responds.

"Well let us get ready and come with," Brennen exclaims.

"Hurry up then," Devyn shrugs.

Elton groans and slams himself with his backpack full of tech onto the couch. 

"We've been waiting for two hours and now we have to wait AGAIN?" He muffles, annoyed.

"Chill, it's like five minutes more!" Sam says, quickly running up the stairs, Colby and Brennen trailing behind. 

Once the guys were out of sight, we all just collapse back onto the couch or whatever chair we were sitting on. 

The only person not going with us is Ellie now. 

I felt bad. 

My best friend is being left out because she had a fight with her boyfriend. 

Her boyfriend who barely likes her. 

I felt guilty. 

I slowly get up from my spot in the corner of the couch and rise to find Ellie. 

I should at least be courteous enough to tell her we were all leaving. 

But honestly, I hope she doesn't come with us. 

Imagine the problems she'll create because she'll be bitching about Colby. I know her, I know she'll bitch and bitch and everyone will just get annoyed with her bitchiness.

I knock on the door of the bathroom. "Hey El, we're gonna go to the beach, and then maybe the boardwalk at six, wanna come?" I say cautiously but wincing once I asked her if she wanted to come. 

"No," She states through the door.

"Okay... but what are you going to do here then?" I ask.

"Sleep," She responds blandly.

"Right... see you later," I murmur, walking away from the door. 

"Well, guess that Ellie's not coming," I say to everyone in the living room. Everyone nods solemnly.

 A few more minutes pass and the boys come down with their things and backpacks.

"Aye we ready," Brennen pipes up. 

"Yeaaah let's go!" Corey woos and so does everyone else. 

We all exit the beach house and walk across the street to go down to the beach. The sand wandered between the crevices of our toes and the ocean breeze sang through our ears. The sun's ultraviolet rays lightly kissed our skin and the waves gently rolled as the tides pulled down beneath. 

A gorgeous scenery, a wonderful forecast, an even better group of people. 

Everyone drops off their things in a little spot and we all set out our towels and blankets on the hot sand. 

I tug on the rim of my shorts and pull them down as I have my bikini bottoms on already. The guys already have their shirts off and swim trunks on, so they began to head into the water before Devyn and I.