{17}

"Whatcha doing there, miss?"

I stuttered as I tried to form words, "I just wanted to get some food" I told him as I hid the phone, trying to hide it.

He crossed his arms, knowing that I was lying. It was the truth, I did want some food.

"So, do you?" He asked as I nodded, he went over to a cabinet, it had different types of foods. The one that caught my eye was F/C (Favorite Chips) he saw my eyes staring at those then took them out.

"Here, eat how much you want" He simply said then went upstairs, I quickly put his phone back then got the chips.

I can't believe it, he was the one who sent Craig over the edge. Should I leave? But where? Craig can't possibly want me.

I got the chips then started eating them, I looked in his refrigerator, seeing he only had water and Pepsi. I simply got water, not wanting Pepsi.

I went to the room I was staying in then closed the door, I checked my phone, seeing I had so many missed calls and texts.

20 missed calls from Baby💕
39 missed texts from Baby💕

(A/N: That means that's Craig, don't judge what I put his name on your phone ok?)

I checked all the messages, seeing how worried and sorry he was.

Baby💕: Princess where are you? I'm so sorry, I just got angry.

Baby💕: Can we talk at least? I don't want this to end.

Baby💕: You aren't the bitch, I am, for talking trash to the most beautiful girl ever.

Baby💕: Whatever you do, don't trust a guy named Ryan! He loves you too much.

Baby💕: Princess get out of his house, he's too crazy.

I gasped as he said that, I have to talk to him once I meet him again. I texted him, wanting him to not be worried than he already is.

Y/N: Craig! We are so talking, but for now I have to get out.

Baby💕: Y/N! Princess, where are you??

Y/N: In Ryan's home, near the Dallas Zoo

Baby💕: Don't worry princess, I'll be there quickly. Just don't look suspicious, ok?

Y/N: Ok

Baby💕: I love you so much princess

Y/N: I'm still thinking of that

I sighed as I rubbed my eyes, I decided I didn't want the chips, I went downstairs to put it back. I looked behind me seeing Ryan there.

I got startled as I put a hand over my heart.

"Thought you wanted some chips" He said, his eyes held no emotion, which made him even scarier.

"I'm not hungry, I'm really tired" I faked a yawned then rubbed my eyes. He bought it then nodded.

"Well better go to sleep, night love" I cringed as he said the word 'love', he went over to me then hugged me. He kissed my forehead, he had to bend down a bit since he's taller than me.

I went to my room yet again then shut the door, I heard his footsteps go upstairs then to a room.

***