{16}

We arrived to his house minutes later, I looked at his house seeing it was the size as Krynn's house but it was black.

We got out of the car then made our way to the front door, it was quite amazing, the color looked very nice and seemed brand new.

"Welcome to the Ohm residence" He said making me get out of my thoughts, he smiled as he opened the door. I could already see the living room, he gestured me to follow him, he lead me to a guest room.

The color was a silky smooth grey, it had one bed, a TV, and a drawer. It seemed like my clothes could fit in there.

"Not much but, make yourself at home" He said which made me nod at his comment.

"Thanks Ryan" I kissed him on the cheek, the second I pulled away, I could feel him blush. I giggled as he rubbed his cheek.

"U-um, dinner will be served in a bit!" He stuttered as he closed the door, he seemed very shy. A thought came over me as I gasped, what if he has a girlfriend? Maybe that's why he got like that? I should ask him, after I'm done.

I got my bag and put it on the bed, I opened it then started to set my clothes in the drawers.

***

I sighed as I set my bag in a corner, I took off my shoes, showing off my black socks.

Gladly it was cold in here, not like the hotness from outside, it's hot because I'm there, no? Ok.

I saw the door open making me look up, I saw Ryan with a big smile.

"Dinner is ready miss" He said politely which made me giggle yet blush, focus Y/N, you are not here to make a boyfriend.

"It's Y/N" I told him as I stood up, he nodded as I followed him to the dinning room.

There was two plates with chicken and beans, we sat down then began eating the food.

"Did you make this?" I asked as I ate, "Yeah, I have been teaching myself since I live alone" He said, sadness in his voice.

"You don't have a girlfriend?" He shook his head, how long has it been since he's been alone?

"What about your parents?" I asked as he sighed, "I hated them when I was teenager, they abandoned me since they split up and they couldn't handle me. So I left, not daring to talk to them" He explained as I slowly nodded, I know how it is when your parents abandon you.

"What about you? What did your boyfriend do?" He asked as I stopped eating.

"He was talking to someone on the phone, he sounded angry and then he got back inside, I don't know why but he started to get furious at me. Saying I'm a mistake for being with him and that I got him into some mess. So I left" I explained, I could feel my tears forming, I closed my eyes, not daring to cry anymore. I'm not weak, I'm strong.

"Hey, if you don't have anybody else to ask for help, just know, I'm here" He put his hand on top of mine, I looked at our hand and blushed a bit. Why am I?

"Thanks for the uh food, I'm going back to my room" I quickly pulled away as I got my empty plate then put it into the sink.

"Don't be afraid to tell me anything, ok?" I got startled as I looked behind me seeing Ohm there.

I nodded then went up to my room, Ryan was very caring. Something Craig was like, but today, he was being the opposite of that.

But who was that on the phone? Why did Craig get so furious once he talked to me? Maybe it was stress, I should apologize.

I picked up my phone then saw Craig on my contacts. When I was about to click call, I stopped myself. Was he really worth it anymore? I have freedom, I can stay here until I save up enough money to leave and live off somewhere less hot like somewhere.

(A/N: @ Texas)

I sighed as I paced around my room, still thinking on what do. Maybe I should stay here.

Ohmwreckers POV

I sighed happily knowing the girl I love is in my home, technically isn't my home, but my friend let me borrow it.

I grinned as Craig texted me, asking if his 'girl' was here.

(A:N: C is for Craig, O is for Ohm)

C: Do you have her?

O: I don't know what you're talking about.

C: You know damn well!

O: What about her?

C: Bring her back, she hates you.

O: It doesn't seem like it, she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

C: You fucker!

O: No you're, you are the reason why she's heartbroken, you're the reason why she's so negative about herself. Haven't you noticed Craig? It's your fault why she's sad, not hers that you're some type of mess. You're treating her like shit, you don't deserve her, that innocent girl doesn't need you.

C: And why do you think you're any better? Haven't YOU noticed that you don't have any girlfriends? You scare them away, you're more scarier than me, that's what everyone says.

O: I'll treat her better, you just wait and see. Now I'm leaving, to my girl.

I chuckled as I put my phone away, that fucker won't get to me. Nobody can, only if Y/N rejects me, but that won't happen. She'll love me.

***

Y/N's POV

It was around 12 am and I decided to get something to eat, hope Ryan doesn't mind me doing so.

I went downstairs seeing some lights on, I noticed a phone buzzing, me being nosy I decided to check it out.

My smile disappeared as I kept reading texts from Craig, so Ohm was the one who he called this morning? Panic rose to me as I shook my head every time I read a text.

"Whatcha doing there, miss?"

A/N: Guys!!! Tomorrow is the last day of school!! HELL YEAH!! MORE UPDATES! But sadly, I won't get to see my boyfriend anymore but hey, no more drama between my gay friend and him! Also I just wanted to tell you guys since I have no friends to tell, I was going to sign my gay friends yearbook and saw my boyfriends face scratched off of his yearbook! I was like "Damn!" I can confirm they hate each other now, so anyways what do you guys think about that? Even though you guys might not care, like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies.