{1}

Bold letters is when I'm speaking (Author)

Italic letters is for sound or thoughts or messages ex. POP or 'I hate them' or Y/N: Pick this!

~~~ are for time skip, that's all! Enjoy!

¤Edit: I will be re-writing some parts since I have been seeing some errors so not much going to happen¤

"See you all in the next one!" Then he put his hand over the camera ending the video, another good video from little old Mini Ladd, yes I admired him ever since he hit 1 million subscribers, it was like love at first sight except only I felt the sparkle when Mini doesn't even know who I am.

I sighed as I closed my pink laptop and laid on my white unorganized bed "I love you but how can I tell you that when I'm just a fan?" I asked to nothing and silence filled the room, I love him, his laugh, his muscles, his big forehead (I'm such an asshole for saying that) his everything, even that girlfriend of his 'Dawn' I hated that name because of her, she was prettier than me and got him away from me, I envied her so damn much. I always called her names like she was here (Note I do not hate Dawn! I think she's pretty also in this story they are still together :)!)

I huffed and prepared for bed, but who am I kidding? If it was between me or her, he'd pick her.

~~~

'Chirp chirp chirp' I heard birds outside making me groan "Shut up" I got up and glared at nothing, I should get ready for work. I got my uniform for Starbucks (Cliché I know! Do not judge me!) even if I wanted to quit I couldn't since there was no other jobs out there for me to get, I sighed as I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair after.

All done, I went downstairs grabbing my keys and phone as I left.

~~~

I opened the door the scent of coffee hitting me, oh how I love that smell, I went behind the counter as I waited for customers, the bell dinged, well that was fast. I looked up seeing an old man around his early 40s "Hello sir, what can I get for you?" I gave him a fake smile, but really I wanted this to be over "I will get a latte please" I nodded grabbing a cup "What is your name sir?" I got a sharpie "Matthew" I wrote down his name and made his coffee since nobody else was here, I'm always early at work.

"That'll be $5 please" He gave me the money and I gave him his latte "Thank you for ordering at Starbucks!" I waved as I groaned 'Finally' I saw someone else enter but it was just Caroline, the worker who works on the drinks. She has short pink hair reaching to her neck and had blue eyes, as always wore red or pink lipstick.

"Hello Y/N! I see you're here early" She smiled as she went over to her place "Hi Caroline" I smiled at her back "Almost Halloween can you believe it?" She sighed happily "Yeah!" I smiled but kinda frowned since I'll spend it alone because my family members are busy or don't have time, Caroline and I just talk on work time. So then I have no friends, never had some since middle school. It'll be nice to have a friend or two, but right now I'll be spending another Halloween, Christmas, and New Years Eve alone. Yeah yeah I'm 19 and still hadn't had a first kiss or a boyfriend to say the least.

"So who are you gonna spend time with?" Shit she just had to ask "Just with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in some time" I lied "Well that's good! Hopefully you have fun" She smiled as I faked a smile "You too!" I turned around biting my lip.

~~~

"Have a safe night!" Caroline waved to me as she put on her blue scarf "You too!" I smiled at her as I left, I walked the cold sidewalk checking my phone checking Craig's tweets.