{11}

A/N: Enjoy this chapter!

I opened my eyes as I smelled bacon, my mouth drooled as I smelled the delicious smell. I quickly got up then went over to the drawer to pick out some clothes.

I got black underwear as well as a black bra, I fixed my hair, putting it in a messy bun. I decided to be lazy and get a shirt from Craig, I put it on with some shorts. I went downstairs seeing Craig in the kitchen cooking, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He looked behind him seeing me making him smile.

"I thought it was the guy who should wrap their arms around the girl" He chuckled as I rolled my eyes with a smile, "Sexist much?" He laughed as I kept hugging his waist. He smelled nice like always.

I then felt a sharp pain in my lower back, I groaned as I almost fell but Craig helped me, "What's wrong, Princess?" He asked as he held worry in his eyes. I shrugged as I kept holding on to my lower stomach.

"I just started getting the pain" His eyes widened as he blushed, looking away. I got confused as he sighed with a nervous laugh, "Remember last night? Well that might've caused it" It took a second to know what he meant, did it really damage my lower part with his thing? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised considering he was about 9 inches.

"Oh, how can I walk then?" He picked me up bridal style, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll just have to carry you around, I wouldn't mind honestly" He smirked as I rolled my eyes. He set me down on the counter, "I have to cook though, if you don't mind" I shook my head, understanding what he meant.

I swung my legs as I waited patiently for him to finish, after a few minutes he got two plates and gave me a plate with delicious food. I grabbed the plate as I started eating, he sat down next to me as he wrapped an arm around me.

"So how was last night?" He asked as I stopped eating, I looked at him seeing he was already staring at me, "Well it was great, but painful" He giggled, keeping the arm around me.

"Well for me, it was wonderful, since it was you" I blushed a bit, I kissed his cheek as I kept eating. It was magical last night, but it hurt like hell.

***

Craig threw away our trash then carried me to the living room, "What do you want to watch, Princess?" He asked as he turned on the TV, "Oh what about a Disney movie?" He chuckled at my question, "Child" He scrolled through the kids section, I saw Scooby Doo, I made him click on it, then we cuddled to watch it.

I opened my eyes, seeing I wasn't with Craig but in the middle of a road. Confused, I looked around but there wasn't a single soul here. I stood up as I walked, I didn't even know where this is at. I looked at a sign street saying BadLand. My street when I was a kid, why am I here? I heard laughter from a nearby house, I went in it seeing a birthday party going on.

I saw a lonely girl in a chair with a party hat, Happy Birthday! She sighed as she looked down, I saw a nearby woman near the girl, she was laughing and chatting with a man. The girl looked behind her seeing kids playing, "Mommy can I play with them?" The woman stopped talking to the guy, she slapped the girl making the girl wince in pain.

"No is no! They don't want a brat like you! If I can't stand you I bet they can't" She scoffed as she turned to the guy, she laughed as she talked to him. The girl sniffles as she wiped away tears.

I gasped, I remembered this, I remembered how my mom was horrible to me. She never loved me, but why am I remembering this?