{7}

"Run Rabbit Run Rabbit Run Run Run, don't be afraid of the farmers gun"

Y/N's POV

I watched as James left the store as he flashed a smile to two girls making them gasp and giggle to eachother, I giggled a bit knowing how easily he can turn someone on.

"Ahem!"

I looked behind me seeing a very furious Craig, I was confused on why he looked so mad.

"W-What's the m-matter, Craig?" I asked as he squinted his eyes even more, he folded his arms as I bit my lip.

"Who the hell was that guy?!" He asked as he pointed to where James left.

"H-he's a f-friend-" I was cut off as Craig spoke up with anger in his voice.

"Bullshit! The way he got close to you didn't look like a friend" He glared at me as I close my eyes tightly not wanting to cry, I was a crybaby I know.

"H-he's a highschool f-friend" I looked away as Craig didn't buy that.

"We're going home" Not wanting to fight I slowly nodded as we got out of the store.

~~~

I could feel how angry Craig was by how he walked, why can't he understand? We're just friends! I wanted to yell at him and slap him for being so stupid.

I shook my head at myself as I looked down staring at the concrete floor, I heard Craig mumble but ignored it since I hate him.

~~~

We reached his house as I thought of mine, I should just leave and go to mine, I mean why stay any longer?

I saw Craig going to his door so I quickly went to my apartment, I need freedom too!

I sighed in relief as Craig didn't notice me, I went inside my tiny apartment as I went to my room, bed sweet bed.

I flopped to the bed as I squealed in delight, I missed my bed so much! Who cares if Craig misses me? I miss my bed and home!

Craig's POV

"Alright now let's about who that guy wa-" I stopped as I saw nobody behind me, where the hell did she go? Did she leave when I wasn't looking?

I growled as I became more angrier than ever, where the hell did she go? Did she go with that dirtbag?!

Well that would take noise to do that so she left somewhere else, but where? She doesn't really have someone else to go to so.. Her home?!

I'm so dumb of course her home! I dashed out the door and quickly went to her apartment, I banged on her door as the door quickly opened.

There she was, she only had a bra and sweatpants, she blushed as she covered her chest.

"C-Craig! What are y-you doing h-here?!" Her eyes widened as I still became furious yet more calmer seeing her precious body.

"What the hell are you doing over here?!" I screamed as she stopped blushing.

"T-this is m-my home! W-what do y-you expect?! She fought back as she now put on a shirt that she had.