{3}

I sighed as I fixed my long sleeved shirt, I didn't enjoy the sounds and voices that Mini and Dawn made.

"Ah~ Baby! Yes" I twitched my eye as I covered my ears with the pillow "Please be over" I groaned as it stopped "Baby I love you" I heard them kiss as I closed my eyes not wanting to cry again. "Love you too baby, goodnight"

I wiped my tears as I went downstairs seeing nobody, good, I made myself breakfast and ate while looking through my phone 'No notifications, like the usual' I went to my last messages with my mom and just read them, I miss her.

Mom: Sweetie your dad and I will be busy with stuff in the office, have a great Saturday!

Y/N: Oh well alright I guess, have a great Saturday to you too mom

I got startled by hands over my eyes "Hi, Y/N!" I looked behind me seeing a laughing Craig "You scared me" I folded my arms "Sorry! I had the opportunity so I did so" He smiled as I playfully rolled my eyes "Yeah ok" I washed my dish when I was done.

"So about the game" Craig started "Go on" He giggled a bit as he looked at me "I think we should play the game you suggested" He went on, I looked at him as I smiled "Sure but it's kind of scary" I told him "Nothing will scare me!" I laughed as he made a confident pose.

~~~

"No! Run Y/N" He screamed as I made my character run, right now we were recording and Craig was scared "And I thought you weren't scared" He glared at me as I laughed "Just got surprised" Craig defended himself "Sure" I kept walking around the spooky house.

~~~

"That was awesome!" He smiled and I did too "Except that you were scared~" I still teased with that "Shut up" He blushed embarrassed.

We went out of his recording room then Dawn ran, pushed me out of the way and hugged Craig, "Ugh baby! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna record with this wh- I mean with her?" I glared at her as she smiled to him "Sorry I forgot to tell you, are you ok Y/N? You should be careful Dawn" He helped me up as I smiled to him "I'm fine" I wiped myself as Dawn glared at me.

"Well what now?" I asked, Craig was gonna say something but Dawn cut him off "Oh Craig remember you have to help me choose a dress!" Dawn hugged him from behind "Oh yeah I forgot, sorry Y/N um do you mind looking out for the house?" He looked at me waiting for an answer "The house is suddenly a kid?" Craig chuckled a bit "I'll take care of it don't worry, you guys go on ahead" I smiled as Dawn hugged him tighter.

"Let's go babe" Craig told Dawn as she nodded, they left as I groaned "Stupid bitch" I punched the wall making my knuckles hurt, I didn't care, I only cared about that bitch, I was trying to be nice at first but now it's war.

"I should stop acting like this... He isn't even mine" I told myself as I looked around, should I look in their room? I'm curious, I went into their room as I looked around. Clothes on the floor as the bed was messed up, events from the night before came back as I shook my head "Disgusting"

I saw a photo of them acting goofy and crazy, this is so goals, he deserves her not me, well they are already did together. I went into a drawer as I gasped, inside I found a purple dildo, my eyes widened as the words were stuck in my throat, what the hell?! I shouldn't be surprised but what? They look so innocent, I don't wanna know what they do when they have sex.

I closed the drawer as I went into the bathroom, nice and elegant. I saw the bath was big, almost took the whole bathroom, it is so neat. That's enough snooping around for one day.

I closed the room door as I took a deep breath "That was fun" sarcasm on that. That's enough sneaking around for today!

~~~