Death Note Rules

Hey! So this is not an IM but its still supposedly funny. Anyways I want to do an IM with a character but the book on him has not arrived from Amazon( ps. Whoever guesses who he is gets A CHAPTER DEDICATION BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE DEDICATING A CHAPTER.)

So this is as if I was in the Death Note world. Pft I always am. And here are the rules you must following if you want to come with me into the death note world. Mwhahaha. Just go along with it and don't roll your eyes.

Death Note Rules:

1. Don't try to fix L's hair. It does not work.

2. Don't tell Light he has Justin Bieber hair. Very awkward conversation...

3. DON'T STEAL L's CAKE!!!

4. Don't lock Mello and Matt in a closet. Mello will shoot his way out.

5. Mello and Matt are not gay together. Not a rule but just don't ask them about it.

6. You may kill Misa with your lightsaber or land your TARDIS on her.

7. Don't put Near's toys in the shredder. Or do. Whatever floats your boat.

8. Don't tell Ryuk all the apples of the world are gone. Unless you want to be chased by a Shinigami.

9. Don't ask L and Light what happened when they were handcuffed together. You DO NOT want to know.

10. Do not call L 'Lawli'. The police will drag you out.

11. Do not tackle/hug L. Again, the police will drag you out.

12. You may kick Light. In whatever place you want. >:D

13. Do not hide all of Matt's video gaming devices and games. If you choose to accept, HIDE.

14. Don't switch all of Mello's chocolate with dried mud.

15. Don't give Ryuk a peach and tell him it's an apple.

16. Do not draw on all the monitors in L's building, even if the drawings are of unicorns.

17. Do not ask L how mermaids have/make babies.

18. You may tell Light that you have a 'Life Note' and will bring L, Mello, and Matt back to life.

19. You may show Near MelloxNear drawings. It's hilarious. >:D

20. You may lock Misa and Takada in a closet. Hopefully they kill each other.

21. Don't put braids and bows in L's hair.

22. You may show Light LxLight drawings.

23. DO NOT GIVE MISA A CHAINSAW.

24. Don't glue L's butt to a chair just so he would sit properly.

25. Don't glue shoes on his feet either.

26. Don't ask Matsuda if he was a girl at birth.

27. Don't call Mello a she male.

28. Don't call them by their deemed nicknames by their fans.

29. Do not play "Dude Looks Like a Lady" around Mello.

30. Do not pat Matt's head and say," Good boy. Good boy, Matty."