I pull down the sides of my panties and smirk at him as he watches me.

He helps me getting out of my underwear and he takes his pants off, leaving him only in his boxers.

His. V-line. Is. Killing. Me.

He smirks as he looks down at his own body. He pulls down his Calvin's revealing his huge member.

Fuck he's even more massive in person.

He crawls on top of me and leans down to kiss my neck. He leaves hickeys on my collarbone and breasts as his hands slides to my hips. He grips my body firmly and pounces himself into me. I feel a sharp pain at first.

I gasp.

The pain slowly goes away as the pleasure rushes through my body. I bring my hands to his back and snuggle my face in his neck as his thrusts are getting harder and harder every second.

"Daddy's going to show you how it's done..." he groans in my ear as I swing my head back.

Shivers run down my spine when he says that.

Daddy...

I dig my nails in his back and scratch them up to his shoulders, leaving red marks everywhere. I run my fingers up and tug on his hair.

He leaves wet kisses everywhere skin is showing. "Daddyyy..." I whisper in a husky voice, lips pressed against his ear.

I feel him shiver over me as he moans.

I wrap my legs around his torso as his thrusts are getting slower and more intense. I tug harder on his hair and press my lips together to conceal my moans.

"Hailee... fuck." he groans with his lips pressed against my breasts.

I feel my high coming and I open my mouth to moan out loud but Grayson smashes his lips against mine to prevent me from screaming.
He thrusts into me one last time, harder than ever and we both moan against each other's mouths.

We reach the apogee of our sexual pleasure.

Our bodies are covered in goosebumps and sweat.

Grayson lets himself fall next to me and grabs the headboard as he's slowly catching his breath. I lay on all my length with my bare chest raising up and down in a fast rhythm.

We both look at each other, a smile curling on our lips. I lean in to kiss him but I feel the bed shifting a little and when I open my eyes again, Grayson is putting his pants back on.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I sit up and cover my naked body.

"Daddy has got some other stuff to do princess..." he replies as he puts on his shirt and grabs his phone on the nightstand. My jaw drops and I furrow my brows.

"You did not just do that..." I stand up and grab a loose t-shirt hanging beside my bed.

He shrugs and exits the room as I put the shirt on. "Grayson!" I yell his name as I run down the stairs. He slams the front door. I re-open it as soon as it closes, smashing it against the wall and I run towards Grayson as the rain pours on our bodies.

I grab his arm and pull it to make him face me.

He has that motherfucking smirk glued to his face again.

"What were you expecting princess?... That we were going to have a 'thing'? Become a 'couple?' " he pops his booty and moves his indexes and majors up and down to imitate a little girl.

Tears threaten to fall down my eyes, but I don't let them. No way I'm going to cry in front of that idiot.

"I thought we-" I begin to speak but he cuts me off.

"You thought we were friends... yeah... I've heard that one before..." he rubs his chin and a smile appears on his face when he looks away.

I look down in disbelief.

I'm soaked... and I'm pissed.

"Now you know why all the people always tell you to stay away from me, Hailee." he says as he turns away and starts to walk to his car.

"Is that why you wanted to get close to me?" I yell as I slowly walk towards him. He stops walking but doesn't face me.

"Because you just wanted to get in my pants?"
I keep on yelling.

I hear the front door open. My dad listens.

"Because you're a fuckboy and that's all that matters to you? Huh?" I scream.

Lightning breaks the cloud and thunder breaks our eardrums.

He turns around and walk to me until our faces are inches apart.

"That's the way I am!" Grayson yells to my face, making me cry.

"That's the way I was and that's the way I will always be! Call me whatever you want, I don't give shit! They warned you, you should've listened." he ends the conversation and walks to his car. He gets in it and slams the door.

I break down and fall on my knees. My dad runs to me and holds me in his arms as he calls Grayson all types of names.

Grayson speeds off, leaving me and my dad soaking wet from the rain and the tears.

I just met the guy, I don't know why I'm making such a big deal out of this...

I talked to him when they told me not to.

I let him in my life when they told me not to.

I...

I liked him...

When they specifically told me not to...

-----

Author's note : What is up guys 😜👋🏼

I freaking love the ending of this chapter dayum!! What did you guys think about it?

Do you think Hailee is going to go back with Grayson, or is she going to go with Ethan just like Maddison?? 😏😏

Stay tuned to find out more in the next chapter! See y'all next time 😘