21

#Lookinassnigga

Calvin's POV

    I won my first pro game. I was so proud of myself. I looked in the crowd and saw Erick cheering his ass off for me. Then...I noticed Catherine was here. It surprised me that she came to one of my games...but at the same time it really didn't.             

Erick's POV

    I sunk back in the locker room to see Calvin. I had to ask him who was that woman. I opened the door and walked into the room full of half naked guys once again. After a few minutes I finally spotted Calvin taking off his Football Jersey. He walked over to me. "Sup." he said. "You know what to do later." I said as I spoke in Code. "I got you." he said as he tapped my back. About an hour and a half later he called me at home. "Wassup baby. You want me to come over ?" he asked. "Yes please." I said. "Aight I'm coming give me bout 30 minutes...OK." he said. "OK." I said.

Calvin's POV

    "Hey." he said as he opened the door. I rushed in. "Hey." I said as I closed the door. I followed him to the bedroom. I tapped his ass. "Really Calvin." he said as he laughed. "Whaaattt ! I can't help that you got a nice fat ass." I said as I chuckled. "Mhmmmmmm. OK...But Umm we need to talk." he said as he jumped in bed. I stripped to my underwear and jumped in bed with him. "Wassup?" he asked. "While I was at the game today this lady just kept staring at Me..."

     "Describe her." I said. "She was light skinned and had long pretty hair and red full lips." I don't know her." I lied. My arms snaked around his waist. I pulled him closer to me.

     "Baby you don't trust me ?" I asked. "Yeah I do. It's just that....Fame changes people..." he whispered.  " I understand...But baby. Always remember That I'm still the dude you met in high school. I'm never Gon change no matter what." I said as I hugged him tightly.

     Fuck ! I hated lying to Erick. I really didn't wanna reveal that my other Team mates are suspicious about us and I really dint wanna tell him about Catherine either.....

Unknown POV

     I laughed and evil laugh as I rubbed my hands together. My plan is going great. It took a couple of years to come into the light but its actually happening. "Sir, she's here to see you." my secretary said. "OK good send her in." She came in and sat in front of my desk. "Its good to see you Catherine. Now let's discuss this plan." I said.

The Next Day

Calvin's POV

    My phone began to ring as I drove through Downtown Atlanta. "Sup." I said into to the phone. "Hi Calvin!!!!!" Catherine said in cheerful tone. "You still wanna meet up for some coffee ?" I asked. "Yeah sure." she said. "Meet me at Starbucks on Peachtree Street." I said. "OK. Bye" she said. "Bye." I said.

Erick's POV

    I woke up late as usual. It was 12 in through afternoon. I woke up just in time for my training session with my personal trainer. I asked Calvin to hire him so I could stay in shape and keep this sexy body I got.

    The doorbell rung as I was in the shower. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped in around my waist. I opened the door to see Tayron my trainer. His eyes widened. "Good Afternoon." he said. "Good Afternoon. Sorry I'm half naked. I was in the shower." I said as my cheeks turned bright red.

    "That's OK. I understand...Can you show me your fitness room while you get dressed." he said. "Yeah sure. Come In." I said. I quickly showed him the fitness room and let him get settled in.  I ran back to my room and grabbed a sweat suit and put it on.

     Tayron was  really attractive  and muscular. He was caramel colored and he looked so yummy. Not as yummy as Calvin though.......

Thanks for reading. I love you all. Please Vote Comment  follow and share. Also Go check out my other books. and follow me on Instagram @thebeautifulDP I follow back.