4

Erick's POV

........Kissed.....He kissed me tenderly and passionately. I grabbed his neck and I pulled him closer to me. His tongue was begging for entrance and I let him enter. Our tongues met. At that moment I wanted nothing but him.

I kissed him back with everything I had. We pulled away from each other for a second.

"Damn shawty  you know how to work them lips."He said looking at me with a sexy smirk. My face turned red when I realized what he was saying.

"Kiss me again." I said.

"Anything for you..." he said. He kissed me once again.

His kisses sent a rush through out my entire body. He picked me up and and squeezed my ass. I let out a small moan.

"Damn if you was a bitch I would be fucking you right about now......"Calvin said as he held me up against the wall.

I *kiss* Don't *kiss* Think *kiss* So *kiss* I said. He chuckled a little.

"Want me to show you ?" he said smirking at me.

'Damn.....I wanted him to show me badly....but I'm not ready for that yet.' I thought.

"I'm not ready ..." I said.

"OK....Imma still wait until you ready bae." he said.

That's what I loved about him. He didn't just wanna fuck. He actually loved me for me.

"Now...Let's get to this Chemistry homework." he said as he carried me upstairs.

"I can't believe I just kissed a dude I met a week ago..." I said.

"It feels so right doesn't it ?" Calvin said.

"Yes...Yes it dose..." I said.

"Can I tell you something..." Calvin whispered to me.

"Sureee." I said.

"Before we met... I always knew you by your image, and I know you always knew me by my image. I liked you a lot because you never give up and you get what you want....I saw you a million times in the hallway before we officially met. I remember when you always looked lonely or sad when I saw you. I always wanted to help you. But I didn't have the courage to help you or talk to you. Yet you're here in my arms" he said as he looked me in my eyes.

Monday

Erick's POV

Calvin and I had a wonderful weekend. We had Hung out and we went to go see that new movie Gravity. It was pretty good. I've been thinking about this for a while...I wanna come out with Calvin.

"Calvin!" I called him as I ran to him in the hallway.

"Wassup." he said turning around.

"I wanna talk to you about something ..." I said seriously.

"OK What is it ?" he asked.

"I'll tell you after school." I said. He shook his head in agreement as we went to class.

The day went by pretty quickly and I met him as usual behind the gym as usual. We was about to leave and I heard him call Calvin. It was Latterious. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey can I talk to Y'all for a sec." he said. Calvin looked at me and responded.

"Sure" we said. We went into the bathroom to talk...

Latterious looked at both of us.

"Calvin...I saw both of you in Atlanta the other weekend..." Latterious said. Calvin had a confused look on his face.

"OK???? Sooo..." Calvin said.

We all paused.

"Dude....Are Y'all gay like for real...."Latterious said to both of us.  Fear came over me.

"Nigga what the fuck you mean !?!?! No ian gay nigga." he lied.

"Nigga on my life you lying..." Latterious said.

"If I'm fucking gay nigga how the fuck you know!!!!!" Calvin said screaming at Latterious. Latterious looked at us with a serious look on his face.

"Because...I'm Bisexual..."He said calmly as Calvin shoved him on the wall.

We all stood in shock for minutes....We just stood there.

"I knew you was gay Latterious..." I said.

"Lil nigga...Ian Gay. I'm bisexual...There's a difference...."Latterious growled at me. Suddenly...I heard a sound...It sounded like someone was listening to us.....

Tune in next time too see who was listening to there private conversation...

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL. THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.  :)