"What happened with you and Jezzabelle man? That's when you started moping."

"I think I mest up with her. I'm not enough and I think I hurt her." He said pulling his hands down his face.

"Not enough? Is it because she's dating Eli? And how'd you hurt her?" I asked because I was totally confused, but I still wanted to help my friend.

"I told her I can't be her friend because it won't work and it isn't working! I can stand her being with some else it's it's ....bullshit! I should've tried when he wasn't in the picture Taylor! I'm an idiot. I'm pretty sure I hurt her years, physically, and now I added another reason for her to hate me. I regret everything. I.. I ..I .. I just want to just know what it feels like to be with someone real. She's real." He was yelling with frustration and sadness.

I felt bad.

"You'll get through this Jack, You will. You can move on eventually. Tonight, just have fun alright? I'm not good with advice but I know you got this." I said. I was trying to comfort him because he's seriously hurting and I don't know how to fix this.

I've never seen him like this before.

"You're right. I will enjoy myself. Thanks." Jack said calming down.

"Look, I have to text Macy and tell her I'm done changing. You don't need to go if you don't want to. You can just wait for people to arrive." I said.

"No. I'm going inside. I can't be this way forever right." Jack said.

"Right." I texted Macy and we walked in.

People were all around Macy's yard setting up.

I saw a DJ setting up. Someone putting up a balloon arch. People setting around ice chests full of drinks, eventually someone will spike. Food being set inside and out.

Tonight seems fun.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

Mace and I went downstairs where we met Eli, Jack, and Taylor.

I'm kind of forced to stay with Jack for the rest of the night then I'm done.

We sat outside in the backyard on the table next to the pool.

We talked for a while just about random things.

Then Taylor spoke up," We should play a game!"

"Yeah!" I said because I was getting bored.

"Yeah." Eli mocked in a girl voice. I laughed a bit.

"Ok but what game?" Jack asked.

"Umm how about..never have I ever?" Macy suggested," I have a giant bag of M&M's we can use instead because my parents are still here."

I giggled. I'm not going for alcohol anyways.

We all said ok and she came back with a huge bag of M&Ms.

"I'll start!" Taylor yelled.

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." He said.

Everyone ate one, except Jack.

I laughed and asked,"Woah. When did this happen?" I was wigling my eyebrows.

"At a party once and we were playing truth or dare. I was kind of.. drunk." He laughed really low at himself.

"Kay My turn!" Macy said.

"Never have I ever.. kissed someone I really liked." She said that and glanced at Taylor.