"Hey Mace!" I said.

"Oh so how was it? Did it bore you because I cuoldn't find you earlier?" She asked me.

"No. I was just taking in some fresh air with Eli."

"Oh okay." She said sounding uneasy. I gave her a like disapointed look that only she noticed because she's my best friend of course.

"Should we go get ready?" I asked.

"Um yeah!" She remembered she was still in a dress,"Taylor, we're gonna go get changed. I think you don't want to stay in that suit no matter how hot it looks on you." She flirted. I was getting unpatient but I didn't say anything because I was still happy for her.

"Ok. And I look smoking not hot. I'll text you once Jack and I are done." Taylor said winking.

"Yeah ok." Macy said and we walked away.

Right when we got to her room I pulled out my clothes I brought which was just black converse, shorts, and a t-shirt that said pizza in a heart.

"Jay what's up?!" She said walking in her closet pulling out shorts too and a hollister t-shirt.

"Jack is what's up." I said flatly.

"What'd he do?"

We were both carrying on looking in different corners of the room changing.

"He told me.." I began,"he liked me. Then said he can't be my friend because it won't work. He said he likes me so much and can't stand seeing me with Eli so he isn't my friend. He told me he wants to be the person who makes me happy."

"Before he left he said to look him in the eye and tell him if I feel the same and he wouldn't leave."

"Did you?" She asked.

"Of course not." I said dropping one tear I didn't know was building up.

"Jay it's ok. You have Elias. He doesn't see you are worth waiting for if something happens. He obviously is too selfish for you. Remember he's a popular and he's not worth your time if he acts like the others."

She pulled me into a hug.

"Mace I just feel so stupid." I hugged her back,"I thought he would have been different, made an effort. I thought this would work, but who cares, right. I do have Eli." I said trying to sound strong.

I was trying to convince myself and it was half working. I'm keeping my vow to have fun.

We broke the hug and we were already ready.

"You don't have to go downstairs right now. Taylor just texted me." Macy said.

"No I want to." I replied.

"Ok just stick with me or Eli." She warned.

"Ok." I said and we walked out the door.

*Taylor's POV*

*a few minutes before the text*

I just finished changing and threw my tux in the back seat.

A few minutes later Jack came out in casual clothes, like me, with his tux in his hands.

He threw it on the backseat like me and we just stood there outside.

I finally asked," Dude, what happened? You looked sad and bored in there?"

"Nothing. Just.. I don't want to talk about it." Jack replied.

Something's bothering him and I think it leads to Jezzabelle.