"Would you be cheering if there were people in those warehouses?" asked Monique.

Nick handed the testing tube of the Nano-tech creature inside of it to Elise. "I need you and Craven to find what ever you can about these microbe." Said Nick

"On it." Said Elsie as She and Craven went to the Experiment/Treatment room underneath the Driving Room of the H.E.A.T Seeker.

"I will go with them as well." Said Uiharu as she went with Elise and Craven.

======================================

Back With Godzilla..........

After a few minutes of being unconscious out by one simple strong throw by the Nano-Tech Creature, Godzilla opened up his eyes and slowly began to stand back up.

'What just happened?' Thought Godzilla

Godzilla shook off any pieces of concrete that might be stuck between his spikes on his back. Godzilla remember that he challenge the Nano-Tech Creature and got thrown in the air.

'Where is that creature now?' Thought Godzilla

Godzilla turn around to see Zilla having trouble dealing with the Nano-Tech Creature due that it is trying to cut off Zilla breathing, also that it is entire creature is all over Zilla body.

"I got to help him. He won't be able to hold on much longer." Said Godzilla.

Godzilla walk over towards where Zilla is having trouble with the Nano-tech creature. As Godzilla got about 1 mile close to the creature, Godzilla roared at the Nano-Tech Creature to let Zilla go.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The Nano-Tech Creature turn its head towards Godzilla and roared back at him. The Nano-Tech Creature then let go of Zilla, as Zilla fell to the ground to catch his breath.

Godzilla try to grab the creature but it moved to the side to dodge the grab. Godzilla tried slashing it but the creature keeps dodging Godzilla attacks.

"Slippery little thing." Said Godzilla.

The Nano-tech Creature to grab Godzilla but he dodge just in time. Just a Godzilla dodge the Nano-tech creature attack, he was able to grab the creature and throw it back into the sea.

It created a huge splash that rocked the H.E.A.T Seeker, but likely not too much to knock it upside down.

==============

In the HEAT Control room............

"Whoa!" Said everyone as the waves were dangerously shaking the boat. They all had to hold onto something to keep themselves from falling overboard.