2.the perv's maid

/yenny's pov/

i served the tea then said : "if there is anything else you need, plz do not hasitate to ask, masters." that perv asked: "why aren't you shouting like you did before? is it because i am rich?

screw this short mochiii ! mrs.wahiba yelled: "enough! u should respect her even i sh..."

i enterrupted her :"it's okay mrs.wahiba" then looked at him and continued: " i am poor as well, so i have nothing against poor people; the reason why i shouted at you earlier was beause u were glancing through the back door so.. you may say i thought you were a pervert." everybody's eyes widened at my answer so i just added sercassticly: "but you being a perv is okay since you are rich so this is my fault right?" they all laughed and he smirked while i just had a proud expression on my face, serves him right.

the next day came and i packed my stuff and got into the car after saying goodbye. i knew i'll be serving him; fate is against me. we arrived to his apartment and my jaw almost touched the floor. duuuuuude! that incredibly short person has an apartment this big? whyyyy?.

he showed me my room then handed me a small notebook telling me to memorize it. the notebook had his schedul, job, hobbies, favourite food, and even his blood type. so i spent the next few hours reading.
at about 11 o'clock i started making lunch since he always has lunch at 12.30 according to the notebook. at about 12.15 i saw him leave the house.. is he blind or stupid?. i heard the door shut again so i went to the corridor to meet him and he said: "sorry, i'm used to living alone, i kinda forgot about you; anyway, let's grab lunch." i stood there glaring at him, something is wrong with his brain, eyes, AND nose! can't he smell the god damn soup?.