"thank you oppa. "

"good luck. Ah (y/n)-ah I wish you for every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine."

"oppa. Thank you! "

"now please go to next place, he will freak out if you not there in time."

"arrasso. "

Jagi I think you must be tired. :(
I hope you will full at our favorite restaurant ♡

You grin and happily walk there. At the door you saw jin is waiting and looking around tries to find someone. Until he spot you walking towards him.

"Oppa! "

"(Y/n)-ah! I'm glad you are here! Now come on it pretty late! "

He bring you in and sit you down and gives you a chopsticks.

"You know what to do right."

"Eat for next steps? "

"yup. "

As soon as he said that he place a plate of your favorite food.

"En-"

He can't finish his words you already eat it. As soon as you finish jin give you a piece of paper.

"I wish you for an awesome day with good luck on your way. "

He said and waving. You thanks him once again and read the paper.

Jagi ♡ hope you are full now.
And my hyung didn't want to get out from his place. You know who. I'm sorry he just don't want to. ㅜㅜ he ask you to go there instead of him moving. Mianhaeyo jagi.

You smile as you finish read it. You know where the next step you should take. Studio.

You waste no time and go there. Before you can knock the door yoongi open it with a piece of paper in his hand.

"you need to guess. "

"you are the most swagger man I ever met. "

He give you the piece of paper with a grin.

"Ah and (y/n), may your life be like a good wine, tasty, sharp and clear. "

"seriously oppa? Wine? "

You said and shake your head a little.

"what's wrong with that? "

He asks clueless.

"Nothing oppa. Well thank you. "

You said and turn around before check the paper.

Jagi!
How was it so far?
Is it hard? I don't want you got tired :( so I put yoongi hyung as a last. I hope I can meet you as soon as possible jagi  ̄へ ̄
Come to the near arcade game area. :*

You smile a little and go to there. There you see hoseok standing there with a big box in his arms. You can't help but run to hoseok.

"Oppa! Is jimin in there? "

"wha-? Yah I know he is small but not that small until he can hide in this box."

"hehe mianhae oppa but the box look pretty big too. "

Hoseok shake his head and give you the box. You look at him for a cue, he softly smile at you and nod.

As you open the box you saw a costume in it.

"oppa.... "

"that's jimin's and jungkook's idea. "

He sigh and rub his back neck when you look at him. You take it out and in front of you is a bunny costume.

"Don't tell me. "

"sadly you have to. "

"oppa.... Jebal... "

"jimin want to. "

"arrasso. "

You give in and go to the restroom to change. People are looking at you with a weird face and some of them are giggling at you.

"oppa. "

You whisper at hoseok while he tries to hold his laugh.

"here, and (y/n) may the sun's rays shine brightest on you today and everyday."

"oppa.... Thank you, and I hope I can burn this costume later. "

"think positive (y/n)-ah they didn't saw your face. "

He said with a laughter before walk away. You sigh before giggle a little about your situation now.

Jagi! You must look so cute right now! Omo I can't wait to meet you! Meet you at the place. The place of everything for us.

As you finish read it. Quickly you go the the garden where jimin asked you to be his. When you arrive you saw taehyung wait there with rope in his hand.

"tae what's that? "

"you will know."

He said and hold his laugh. He point his finger at the center of the garden. A large curtain at the center of the garden and without you can ask it fall as tae pull the rope.

As the curtain fall jimin in his cabbage costume standing there, smiling. You were stun by the beautiful scenery in front of you.

Slowly tae push you from behind to force you move. You finally unfroze by that and slowly walk to him. As you are close enough to him he suddenly kneeling in front of you. You know what exactly happen next but you just wait for him. Slowly he take out a cute little small box and show it to you.

"(Y/n)-ah I promise to you that this year won't be same as las 4th year right? I mean it."

"Jimin. "

You said with a biggest smile you ever have.

"will you be my sunshine, my stars forever? "

You hug him as an answer.
___________________________________
I tried to make it to be more romantic (?) but I don't know how so this is my best. I'm sorry if it suck. ㅜㅜ