*27

-The next morning -

Oh shit!!

Quickly I search for the supplies in my wardrobe where I hide it but end up it empty.

What a nightmare?!

Quickly I went to bathroom.

-yoongi's pov-

"ugh where is she? "

I groan and wait for (y/n) for breakfast while jin-hyung is cooking what's new?

"Maybe she's still asleep, yoongi go and wake her up. "

"B-but why me?! Ask tae! "

The weird thing is this place was damn quite than usual.

"Others were out yoongi they need to search for clothes and whatever. "

"This early hyung?! "

Jin-hyung just hum for the answer. I sigh before slowly stand up and went to her room.

I try to play cool and knock a few times and wait for her to answer. My patient start to drain when there was no answer.

"yah (y/n) wake up right this f*cking moments I'm hungry!! "

I said and knocking the door again nonstop.

"YOONGI IS THAT YOU?! "

Finally she speak but her voice echo so I'm assume she's in bathroom, but whatever.

"No your door is speaking. "

As I said that, than she suddenly start screaming my name.

Shit.

Without thinking I'm rush in her bedroom and burst in the bathroom. Not a glance I can see what's going on in the bathroom when suddenly a flying soap hit directly to my face.

"Don't you f*cking dare to come in!! "

"what the! Then why defuq you screaming my name than?! "

I spit back while rub my burning forehead cause of this damn soap. I want to curse again but it become quite back in there that make me freak out.

"Y-yah (y/n)-ah are you okay? "

"Yoongi.... "

"what? "

"you know I ran out the supplies."

"How defuq you wasted your money?"

"what? no! Yoongi we can't stop moon from coming right? "

"what do you think I'm a god? "

"For god's sake yoongi! "

I keep quiet for awhile to think what she's mean by that. Until finally I got what she mean by that. My breath become heavy, carefully I ask.

"(Y/n) are you..... Pregnant? "

"WHAT THE?? NO!!! Yoongi shit! "

"Can you say it clearly I don't f*cking understand. "

"Yoongi I'm period!"

She's almost whisper at the end of it. I don't know why but my fast start to feel warm.

"ouh you need that? "

"yes please, (brand name) one."

"What's that? "

"It a brand name yoongi. "

"Fine I will ask jin-hyung."

She stop me by yelling before I can walk away.

"Yoongi please don't tell anyone. "

"What why? How defuq I want to know it? "

"like jin f*cking know it! "

"Right. Fine. "

I said with a sigh.

"Anything you want?"

Shit why please say no.

"No I'm fine please hurry! "

She curse a lot. How defuq that's can happen.

I sigh once again before walk to the dining room.

"Jin-hyung I have to go to the nearby store, and she said you can eat first she want to do her girl stuff."

"Wait I'm eat alone?! "

That's the only thing I heard when I slam the door shut and walk away.

-at nearby store-

Shit how on earth I want to buy this?!

I've been staring at this piece of shit for ten minutes.

Why this thing is different? What this wings for? Wait this one from my f*cking albums! So this thing need wings too. I see. Why this things have a small and big one? Why women are so difficult?

I didn't realise someone else is here with me too until she speak.

"Young man I don't think you need any of this. "

A woman around her 40 said with a smile on her face but I know in her eyes she's look so suspicious with me.

"Uh ye! "

Because of flustered I said and quickly walk away.

I think she can survive without this.

I said and out from the store. Not long after that my feet drag me back to the store and at the place where I been for more than 10 minutes. After make sure no one around quickly I take the one that she asks for and walk to the cashier before stop dead in my track when I saw the cashier is a woman.

Great what should I do?

I sigh once again before put a mask and walk to the cashier. I can see hundred words that written on her face, and happy is not one of it.

Without exchange any words I take it and walk away.

I will never do this shit again!

-your pov-

"where he is?? "

I said still waiting for him. But I can't help from laughing when I'm imagine his face while buy it.

Then I heard and eager knock on my door. Quickly I went and open slightly the door and hold out my hand for it.

"You need to pay for it! "

He said in annoying voice before give it to me.

"THANK YOU MY SWEET SUGA! "

he cough when he heard what I said. But then I scream his name again after look at it.

"YOONGI I CAN'T WEAR THIS! "

"What defuq?! I'm not going there again! "

"B-but yoongi!! This is not!! Yoongi just buy the small one this for... Just buy the big one, bigger than this is enough! "

"Hell no! I'm not going there again! "

"I will pay for it! "

I yell in desperate.

"Not enough."

He said lazily.

"Ugh fine I will do whatever you said just buy me the other one! "

He sigh loudly that can be hear in the bathroom before he slam the door once again.