*21

-your pov-

"why it so hot? "

I mumble before kicking everything around me until I heard someone yelp pretty loud.

"what...the heck (y/n)?!"

That voice said. Since I'm too lazy to wake up and check who is it I cover my head with the pillow.

"yah! I'm talking to.....  YAH ARE YOU SLEEPING AGAIN?! "

"Too loud! "

I hiss before throw the pillow and hit the jackpot I think because that person start to groan.

"unbelievable."

That person said and throw back the pillow and hit perfectly to my beautiful face that forces me to wake up.

"WHO ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF YOU FREAKING MONSTER!!"

I scream my lungs out while getting ready to swing the pillow to that stranger.

"Yah!! Yah it me!"

That person said and quickly stand up, well with my fantastic reaction I swing the pillow hard and hit his head that makes him fall on his back again.

"Omo!! Tae is that you?!"

Without thinking I run to his side before sit beside him and take a look for his conditions.

"Yah it fine."

He said and hold his hand out signaling me to grab it. I stare at his waist for a moment.

"What? are you hurt you waist or what?"

"What no?! I just wait for tooth fairy to take my hand and help me up."

He said. But being me who just woke up I can't think straight especially when out of nowhere a man just groan beside your bed. Without thinking I sit on his stomach and put the pillow on his face.

"Then wait for it?"

He struggles very hard to break free until he finally use all of his strength and flip me over and finally he on top of me.

Before he can reply it someone kick the door until it broke and reveal six men standing outside. As soon as that happened all of us stun while look at each other. It took a few minutes for someone to speak up until jin start to yell.

"WHAT ON EARTH THE TWO OF YOU DOING?!"

"uh tooth fairy? "

I said blankly and so do tae.

~time skip~

"Do you understand now? "

Both of us,  tae and me nod like chickens to every words jin told us. He didn't stop since the morning.

"Urm jin-hyung I think they are understand now you can stop. "

Namjoon said that make me look at him with full of thankfulness to him. Before jin nod, he sighs and go to somewhere and which I believe is kitchen.

"now I want to say that yes this is not one of our schedules but we have a sudden meeting with someone I believe is important."

As soon as namjoon announced that all of them start to groan and for me I just smirk since it jsut a perfect hell for them since the meeting is not the first things we want to do especially in our day off.

"hyung you must forget who is that person we want to meet am I right? "

Jungkook suddenly butt in.

"tae you don't have anything to said."

Before tae can say anything namjoon cut him out.

"What?! But we told you the truth! We did nothing! "

"shut it"

Jin said and make tae sulk and pout. I pat his shoulder and shake my head to tell him the best way is zipping our mouth shut. He seems get what I try to say and nod before watch his huyngs talking.

"Before that (y/n) we have something to give to you."

Jimin said in excited and jungkook start to run to somewhere, and I think it bathroom or somewhere nah I don't know.

"I know I will get hurt again right after you guys give me that something."

I said in annoying and start to switch on the phone even tho I don't know who the owner is and pretend I didn't hear anything.

"What no!" 

Namjoon based on his voice said.

"yeah whatever." 

I said and not long after that I feel something fluffy on my feet. 

"DON'T KICK IT!!'

All of them said at the same time knowing what will happen next. I taking a deep breath before slowly look what on my feet and as soon as I saw it. I gasp in shock.

"WOAAAAAAA KITTEN!!! HOW CUTEEEE!!!!"

I yell in excited before pick the kitten up and spin around with the kitten in my hands.

"I'm glad you like it!"

I stop from spinning since I got super dizzy and slowly put the kitten on my laps.

"Yeah all of us had a big fight just because of her!"

Yoongi said in annoying at the kitten.

"Oh come on it just a kitten."

I said and slowly pat the kitten.

"SHE POOP ON MY BED!!"

Suddenly yoongi burst in anger and groan in frustrated.

"Good job kitten!"

I said and rub my face with the kitten's face.

"We were planning on replaced her with probably a dog but you were gone and we don't have your permission to replace her and again because of you are her new owner and you were gone so we didn't have your permission so yeah that what we got."

Tae said and look at the kitten with a blank face.

"Wait what?!"

I yell and make the kitten jump and hiss at me before back to sleep and the kitten reminds me of yoongi tho. But that didn't matter right now. I look at them in disbelief. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay kids , probably I will not update for a month or so since I want to edit the first and this book so please wait for me kids!!!