*25

I blink once again as I want to open my mouth we got interrupt by someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Youngjae-hyung! Are you done? Let's go now! "

Zelo yells from behind tae before quickly tae turn around and do the same as he did to me with the same question.

"w-what? "

"Tae! I know where she went! "

I yell and grab tae's hand to stop him shaking my poor maknae.

"WHERE?! "

Tae yell.

"follow me, and zelo too. "

"Uh I just remember t-"

Before he can finish his words I grab his arm and drag him along. We walk where the last time I meet (y/n) and keep walking where she ran.

-your pov-

"I lost him! Finally! "

I take a deep breath and sit down on the nearby chair.

"What a life. "

I sigh and close my eyes to collect back what happened today.

I just knew they(bts) not talking about replacing me but they were talking about that kitten. So I can trust them? I met my... I met that f*cking man. Became friends with iKON and met that crazy men who claim himself as.... Wait! I'm totally an idiot I live in Korea for my whole life why I didn't know that, that is possible some of us have the same name?!?

I snapped back when suddenly someone yell and for that moment I know who it is. I lift my head up and look at his direction.

"(Y/N)-AHHHHHHH!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GONE?! Y- (y/n)? 너 괜찮아 (are you okay) ?"

He quickly changed his tone when he saw your red eyes yet you still smiling.

"안녕(hi) "

I said after he close enough so I don't have to yell again.

"what's wrong? "

After taking his sit next to me he asks with a concern looks.

"hurmm? "

"you know, you can tell me what's wrong. I'm your hope! You can trust your hope! "

He said proudly in a joke tone and make a little dance that make me laugh. After he done he wait patiently for me that make me give up and tell him what happened before.

"Am I a mistake? "

I end up the story with those question and wait for a moment before look at him, I can see a fury and sad in his eyes but he quickly cover it with soft smile and stand up and stretch his body.

"No one is a mistake include you. You is a mistake when you start to blame on yourself and think you are one of the mistake. World is the scariest part which we have to look through and exam it why everything in it place like plants were everywhere for us to get an oxygen. Sea where we got fish and everything under it for us to get protein. So do you, (y/n). You were here must be a reason it not a mistake for having you. "

He said with a soft smile and look at me in the eyes. It not what I want but, I can't hold it when I giggle and turn out laughing like hysteria person.

"w-what?? I said something funny? "

"A-actually ye-s. You sound like namjoon! "

I said before try to catch back my breath.

"Yah! I can be like namjoon too! Even it not that same!! "

He said before pout and sit back next to me and face his back to me. I giggle a little and stand up before hold out my hands in front of him.

"I think others must be worried about me right??"

I said with a small smile when he suddenly blush a little.

"Are you sick??? "

I ask right before my waist can touch his forehead he stand up and clear up his throat.

"Y-yup others... WAIT THEY ARE NOW LET'S GO!! "

He yell and grab my waist before drag me away.