"What?" He asked angrily. Wedge spoke up. "Sir, we've just been informed to tell you that the rebel fleet has re-grouped. They need you up on the deck." The admiral groaned. He nodded to them. "I'll be there. That will be all. Stay put and guard this door." He ordered. They nodded. He walked out with them. They took their places in front of the door.

When he had left, Raina and Wedge went inside. Mom-Motha glared at them. "What now? Come to beat the information out of me?" She asked. Raina took her helmet off along with Wedge. "Mon-Motha, we're with the Rebel Alliance. I'm Raina Starlight and this is Wedge Antilles. We're here to get you back to the rebel base." She told her.

Mon-Motha looked at them skeptically. "How can I trust you? You may be Imperial spies." She said. Raina sighed in frustration. "We're not. You have my word. Admiral Ackbar sent us. Please believe me." She begged. "We don't have much time." She added. Mom-Moths thought for a moment than agreed. "Alright. I'll go with you." Raina smiled. "Good. Okay, now just play along." She told her. Mon-Motha nodded.

The three walked down the hall way. Raina and Wedge were on each side of Mon-Motha. They got down to the docking bay and knew they were going to be getting shot at.

They went behind a wall. "Wedge. As soon as they begin firing, you take Mom-Motha to the ship and get it ready. I'll cover you. Oh, and if I don't make it inside the ship in time...I want you to fly out of here and get her to safety." She told him firmly. He shook his head and took off his helmet. "Raina, no. I won't leave you." He said. "Wedge you have to if necessary. Promise me." She said firmly.

"Luke wouldn't like this. You know he would want me to keep you safe." He told her. She huffed. "I don't care what Luke would have done. He's not here right now and he's not the leader of this mission. I am. As long as I am you will do what I say. Now promise me." She shouted in whisper. He looked into the docking bay and then to her. He nodded. "I promise." "Good. Now, come on."

The group walked into the docking bay. There were officers and storm troopers everywhere. They were half way to the ship, when suddenly someone yelled. "Hey don't let those two get away! They have our prisoner!" Everyone turned and began firing at them.

Wedge ran with Mon-Motha occasionally firing back. Raina fired in all directions, trying to use the force to guide her shots and her senses. Wedge had made it into the ship. Raina was almost there. Just then she got hit in the leg. Raina winced. She started to run or limo to the ship. The ships engines were roaring and the ramp began to go up. She wasn't going to make it. Raina prepared herself to be captured.

All of the sudden the ramp came down. Wedge held out his hand. He had disobeyed orders. He wasn't going to leave her. She grabbed his hand  and was pulled up onto the ship. The Imperials fired at the ship. Wedge closed the ramp and helped Raina to her seat. She sat down in her pilot seat with Wedge next to her in his. Mon-Motha sat in back. They took off immediately. Tie-Fighters made their way after them. They fought them off and jumped into hyperspace.

After they made the jump Mon-Motha fell asleep. Wedge brought a first aid kit over and began to fix up her wound. It wasn't bad. It had just grazed her. "That was a brave thing you did." He told her. "Thanks, but I was just doing my job, which apparently is something you can't do." She pointed out. He furrowed his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes at him.

"You deliberately disobeyed my orders. I told you to get her to safety. Instead you risked all of our skins, to save me." Raina scolded. "I know, but as I was sitting here getting ready for take off I...I realized that I couldn't leave you. If Luke would get back and find out that I just let you get captured-" "He would understand!" She exclaimed. "Yes, but he would be angry at you for giving me those stupid orders. Look, Luke and I are buddies, I know how he feels about you. He never would admit it, but he always is protective of you and...worries about you constantly." He told her.

Wedge took a breath and exhaled, then continued. "I know that if he were in my place he wouldn't have followed your orders." Wedge told her. Raina didn't know what to say. Hearing about Luke and what he would have done and how he felt about her...it made Raina miss him even more. She also realized that Wedge was right.

"Okay, I'll admit. Your right. Luke wouldn't have followed my orders, but that still justify it. I was confident in giving you those orders because, your not Luke. You can make those hard decisions. Luke's...emotional he...wouldn't be able to do it." She explained.

"Maybe I care about you too. You know your my friend too Raina." He said. She sighed and smiled. "I know, Wedge." She and Wedge had grown closer the past month. She and he were really good friends. She shouldn't have expected so much of him. "Let's just forget about it." She told him. He nodded.

When they got back to rendezvous, everyone was there to meet Mon-Motha. They all cheered for the two heroes. Wedge and Raina were later called into the conference room. Mon-Motha stood there with the General and Admiral Ackbar. "Major, Starlight. Captain Antilles. We called you here to thank you for your service to the Rebelion. Because of your heroic actions in our time of crisis, we are promoting both of you." Mon-Motha told them. They smiled gratefully.

The General walked up to Raina and pinned another bead to her jacket. "Congratulations Captain Starlight." The General smiled. Raina felt proud. He pinned a bead onto Wedges jacket. "And congratulations Lieutenant Commander Antilles." The General said. Wedge beamed. "Thank you sir." He said. "You are dismissed. Mom-Motha said. They nodded and left.

That evening Raina was informed that she was to go on a mission to a near by system and help retrieve some important information. She was glad to have some important work to do.

Later that night Raina couldn't stop thinking about Luke. Raina missed him greatly. She thought of how happy he would have been for her. He would have made a huge deal about her promotion. She sighed and smiled at the thought of how cute and excited he would have acted. Raina wondered what he was doing and if he ever thought about her.

She tried to shake away her mindless thoughts. She turned over on her side and closed her eyes. She had a mission to get her mind ready for. She needed to rest. Raina fell asleep and dreamed about what she usually dreamt about, Luke.