Rescue Mission.

Raina's POV.

The next day she met with all the pilots. "Okay, so first off I want to thank all of you for volunteering to join our squadron. This is very important mission. We have one shot. So here's the plan. Four ships will be a distraction. You go in make your attack. A little bit later me and Wedge will go in with our civilian ship and land. They will suspect something, but will be too busy fighting off you guys. We will report engine trouble. As soon as we land inside and I give you the signal from the ship, you need to get out of there and head back here." She instructed. She looked to Wedge and continued.

Wedge and I will sneak into the cruiser disguised as Imperial storm troopers. We'll go to wherever Mon-Motha is being held and get her." Raina told them. If it had worked for Luke and Han on the Death Star it should work for them to. Everyone nodded and went to their ships.

Wedge and Raina got on their ship and fired up the engines. "Ready?" She asked. "Yeah. Let's go get her." He smiled. She nodded and took off, following the others. 

When they had jumped out of hyperspace, the rebel x-wings had already begun heir attack. Raina began to get closer to the cruiser. "I'm gonna call in." She told Wedge. He nodded. She took a deep breath and turned on the com. She talked to the officer and told them that they were traveling, but were having engine trouble. She asked permission to land for repairs. The officer went to check with the Admiral. Raina and Wedge held their breath. The officer came back on and allowed it, telling them their ship would have to be checked. She agreed.

They flew into the large ship and landed. She looked out the window and saw everyone bustling around. The destruction had worked. "Okay. You know what to do." She told Wedge. He nodded. As soon as the troopers came in Raina nocked them all out. "Quick put those three in here." She pointed to a large compartment under the pilot chairs. He nodded, took off two of their uniforms and put the troopers in the compartment.

The two of them put on the storm trooper armor quickly. Raina wen tot the pilot seat and sent the signal to the rebel fleet. "They should get the signal in a few minutes. Okay, let's go."

They both walked out. Wedge went to the officer. "Everything checks out sir." He told him. The officer looked behind to the ship. "Where's your other man?" He asked. "He stayed back to double check everything. For extra security." He told the officer. He nodded. "Alright. Good. Your finished here. Report back to your captain." He ordered. "Yes sir." He answered.

They walked down the hall. "How do we find her. This place is huge." Wedge commented. "If I was a scheming, power hungry, jerk, who kidnapped a rebel alliance leader, I would want to bring her straight to the Emperor himself, so he'd know it was me who found her. Also if I wanted to keep make sure she didn't escape, I would keep her under my own watchful eye. So that means, if we find the admiral, we find Mon-Motha." "Okay so where would the admiral be?" Wedge asked. "That's what we have to find out." She answered.

Raina walked over to a low ranking officer. "Sargent, where is the admiral? We were ordered to report to him at once." Raina asked. "Top floor. He's in the interrogation room." He told her. She nodded. "Come on." She told Wedge.

They got to the top floor and walked to the interrogation room. Two storm troopers stood outside the door. "We're here to relieve you. Captains orders." She told them. They looked at one another then nodded. They left towards the elevator. Wedge and Raina took their places outside the door.

After a few minutes, they knew they needed to work fast, before those tow returned saying that their were no such orders. Raina nodded to Wedge. The two went inside. The Admiral was leaning over a table in front of a handcuffed Mon-Motha. He turned his head to them.