Torn

Luke's POV.

Luke woke up the next morning remembering the events of the night before. He and Raina had kissed again the night before. Raina had pulled away and Luke felt guilty, they had agreed to stay friends. Luke couldn't help but wonder if she was lying about her feelings though. He had to know. Luke told Raina to stop him but she didn't. She didn't want to.

He kissed her, but through the kiss Luke found out the truth. Raina was inlove with him. As soon as he realized this he kissed her and willingly let her know how he felt. He pulled away knowing she would refuse to admit her feelings herself. He didn't care anymore.

What he felt for Raina was different then anything he had felt for anyone, even Nakari. He was deeply inlove with Raina and he couldn't deny it any longer. He now knew she felt the same. As long as he knew the truth, he was okay. Luke wanted Raina in his life forever. And if that meant he would have to stay her best friend for the rest of their lives, it was okay.

After he had said goodnight he went to bed. Luke felt happy now. Happier then he had in a while. He got up out of his tent. There was no sign of Raina or her things. He furrowed his eyebrows. Where could she be? Luke ran to the lake to find Yoda sitting and meditating. Luke looked around. There was still no sign of Raina. Then he looked for her x-wing. It was gone. Luke felt panic rise in him.

"Gone she is, there is no use looking." Luke's master told him. Luke looked over to Yoda. "Gone? Why? Where did she go?" He asked walking over to Yoda. Yoda turned to Luke and held his cane in front of him. "Told me last night she did, that had to leave she did. Continue her training she could not." Yoda told Luke.

Luke looked down. She had left. She was gone. "But why? Why would she give up? Being a Jedi was all she her wanted." He couldn't understand it. "Sacrifice all that, she did. Strong enough she was not. Too strong we're her emotions." Yoda explained.

Luke now understood. She had left because of him. "How could you let her go?!" He asked. "Stayed I wish she would have. Her choice alone, it was. Tell her to leave, I did not." He told Luke. Luke looked down. "Did she say where she was going?" Yoda shook his head. "No. Only told me, that leavening she was."

Luke felt his heart break. He would probably never see her again. How could he go on? He loved her. Luke had been inlove before, but only moved on with the help of Raina. Now he had no one. "So that's it. She's gone. I'll never see her again." He said. "Clouded is the future. See her again you may, but for the best this may be. Focus now on your training you can." He told Luke. Luke felt completely p Luke. Alone you will never be, if the Force as your ally, you have." Yoda told him. Luke nodded. "Yes Master." "Come. Much to do today we have. Much to do." He told Luke. Luke nodded and followed Yoda.

What seemed to be about a month past. Not a day went by that he didn't think of Raina. He worried about her and prayed she was safe and happy. He still felt angered that she left without saying goodbye. He always wondered how she could have done such a thing. She had to have known how he felt or at least that he had feelings for her and even if she didn't, they were best friends. You don't just leave your friends forever without an explanation or a goodbye.

Luke was standing on his hands in a clearing, while Yoda sat on the ground informs of him. Luke concentrated fully on the force. He lifted some equipment cases in to the air with ease and then he even lifted R2. "Concentrate...feel the Force flow. Yes. Good. Calm, yes. Through
the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future...the past. Old friends long gone."

Suddenly Luke saw flashes of a city in the clouds, Leia and Chewbacca sad. And... Han in pain. They were all scared, and in pain. Luke opened his eyes and began to loose his balance. "Han?! Leia!" He exclaimed. Everything around him came crashing down, while he tumbled to the ground as well.