School

A/N: This is part one because i might do more.

This is your new school, Overwatch. You heard that it's for heroes and kids that have special talents, well, your parents are scientists, their friend, Winston suggested that you should go to this school.

Your parents immediately agree, you didn't decline though, school isn't always a problem for you because you're quite smart and can easily remember things so you didn't worry if some tests were hard.

Although school never bothers you much, you don't like it, it feels so cold and lonely. You didn't talk to anyone or make friends. That's why you didn't expect anything good from this new place.

"Goodluck honey". Your mother kisses your cheek. "Don't make any bad behaviour to the teachers". Your father, who is cleaning his glasses said, you nod and head outside.

Your dad sighs, putting on his glasses.

...

The bus stop in front of your house, you get in and make your way to an emty seat.

You look outside the window. Then someone get in the bus too, he choose to sit next to you.

"Hi". He waves, you turn to him, he was having green hair, a orange scarf. You want to tell him that he reminds you of carrot but you didn't want to be rude.

"U-um...hi". Wooah, first day and you already talk to someone... That's new.. When you were in the old school, nobody seems to talk to you, they thought that you hate them because they're so stupid and you're just smarter than them.

"Genji, what's yours?". The boy asked, his voice was somewhat calm and enjoyable.

"(Y/N)". You quiet reply, Genji found it cute but he's afraid if he said that you'll think he weird, so he tries to make a good impression.

The bus stop at school, Genji turns to you.

"Wanna walk with me?".

"O-oh sure..".

So you two start walking to the entrance together. The school is big and you could see there's a lot of students walking around, they all look so cool, making feel insecure about yourself.

"It's okay, you're new here right? Everyone will be nice to you". Genji, who has noticed you emotions said, patting you on the back.

"Thank you".

You would love to stay with Genji but both of you don't have the same class today so you said goodbye to him and heading to your locker.

A/N: that's it for now. Comment if you want more.