Neko

Genji

He would be very silent when it comes to stealing food in your refrigerator.
He hate getting pet from stranger and only love it when you let him.

Reinhardt

Reinhardt is a big, fluffy cat, he loves to hug you whenever you sit next to him.
He hates getting annoy when he's sleeping, it makes him uncomfortable.

Hanzo

Hanzo like to being alone, but it's okay if he's with you. He loves it when you sing and easily went to sleep whenever you sing, he hates when your friend turn on some rock music, he hates it very much.

McCree

He's a wild cat. He goes out everyday to have fun but always come home in time to have his meal. He loves to sleep next to you and biting your cloth. He hates shower.

Reaper

Reaper is a black cat, he can attack someone if they messing with him or you. He hates to admit he enjoys it when you pet him or kissing him. Reaper don't like being dirty.
He's a good cat.

Soldier 76

He follows you where ever you go to make sure no one hurting you, he's like a bodyguard to you. He hates being cold so he always find a way to get in your cloth and sleeping in there.

Winston

Oh he loves to hear you reading stories for him. And he loves playing on your phone, playing games like floppy bird.... He hates it when there's no food for him when he's hungry, he'll go crazy for that.

Junkrat

He's kinda a crazy cat sometime, he would probably biting your hair, your cloth but he always love to hug you, he likes playing toys and hate it when he have to go to the shower.

Lucio

He definitely love music, any kind of music you turn on when you're bored. He loves playing balls with you and kissing you on the cheeks but sometimes someone is messing with you, they should watch out for him.
Roadhog

He loves eating food, and cuddling with you, in your arms, he feel warm. He loves watching pigs video, that makes him happy but sometimes when you're bathing, he usually watch you from the window.

A/N: Did I miss anyone? If so tell me in the comments.
I hear that a lot of people love neko so I did one with it.