♡Special Scenario♡

A/N: Hey it's Pika.
To thanks you guys about the votes and comments in this book, I'm making this. Hope you enjoy.

Special Scenario♡
♡♡♡ Here's My Kitten ♡♡♡

Genji: A Bad Kitty☆

You take a sip of your tea, and place the cup down table. It was your favorite kind of tea and you want to enjoy it with your favorite food, so you stand up and heading to the kitchen.

Taking out your favorite food from the frigde, you then hear a broken sound of something fall down. Immediately, you rush toward the table and found your cup of tea is on the floor, broken.

Panick, you put a plate full of your favorite food on the table and clean up the mess.

How could it fell down while you place it in the middle of the table?

'Don't tell me the cup fall down itself '

You thought. After cleaning, you sit down the sofa and sigh.

'Well, at least I could enjoy the food'

You turn your head to the plate and your eyes widen. The plate, the food on the plate, it's gone, you stand up and take a step back. Your hands start to shake in fears.

'How?! Is there a ghost in this house?! '

You stare at the plate for awhile and sit down the ground, hugging your knees to your chest. Sighing, no, ghost aren't real at all, it must be it.

These days, foods keep missing randomly and there's only you in this house, this must be the work of it, the work of a cat. A cat that steal food, maybe it's a cat from one of your neighbors. But how?! How could a cat can moving so quickly without causing a sound?! Could it be more than a cat?

"Meow".

That sound... you quickly turn to the kitchen, the sound is coming from there. You stand up and grab the baseball bat near the closet and quietly walk to the kitchen.

Looking inside you saw a cat is sitting near the sink, wait, that doesn't look like a cat, it looks more metal and robotic. You lower your weapon and walk toward him, he looks at you and wave his tail.

You notice there's a paper beside him and there's words on it, picking it up, you start to read it.

"Dear (Y/N), I am the cat that in front of your eyes, I know that you won't believe that I'm a cat but please let me live with you. I can watch the house for you when you're gone like dogs, I'm sorry about stealing your food, because I were afraid that you won't trust me. Please forgive me and accept me as your pet".

After reading, you turn to the cat and saw him struggling close to you.

'Well he looks kinda cute and I do need someone to watch the house for me'

You pat his head and pick him up, hugging him. "Okay, I'll let your be my pet but with one condition. Do not steal my food again. Understand? ". He then nods, and happily lean against your chest.

"Hm, we should give you a name". His ears peek up when he hears that, he jumps out from your arms and grab a pen on the table with his mouth.

He then write something on the paper. "I never though cat could write". You mumble, the kitten then finish writing, you take the paper and read it.

"Genji, that doesn't sound bad". You turn to Genji, smiling. "Well Genji, don't be a bad kitty again okay? ".

Bonus ☆

"Genji, if you're a robot cat, shouldn't you be eating oil or something like that than eating normal food for cat?". You ask while petting him, he didn't reply or decide to write something down the paper, instead he buries his head to your chest.

Reinhardt: Lazy And Cute☆

"Reinhardt! ". You call your cat pet name, you prepared food for him and place it on the ground, he immediately run downstairs for his lunch. You pet him lightly on the head while he's eating his food, he seems to enjoy the eating a lot.

"Reinhardt". You call for him, but he keeps his eyes on the food, not caring to look at you. Tch, don't be like that, it doesn't fit him at all.

Seeing the cat ignoring you, you decide to pick him up and hug him.

You grab his two front arms and pull him up but he was too heavy. "Ugh". No matter how strong you are, you couldn't pull him up.

"Jeez, Rein, you're so heavy". You let go of his two arms and sighs, he looks at you with his one eye, the other eye has a scar on it. You guess it's because he fought with the other cats and they accidentally scratch his eye.

"You need to lose some weight or I won't be carrying you anywhere". You pat his head and leave, what you don't know is after you left, Reinhardt turns to the plate of food and pushes it away from him.

The next day, you wake up on the bed, feeling a bit more tired today. You yawn and turn to the other side of the bed, and you were surprise, Reinhardt is not here. Strange, usually he would be sleeping here until you wake up, curious, you walk downstairs to look for him.

"Rein, where are you? ". You then found him in the backyard, stretching, and running around, although he run pretty slow. Your eyes widen, he wants to burn fat??
Reinhardt then turns to you, pointing outside with his hand. "Oh you want to go outside? Okay but be back to have lunch". You say and he nods, and run outside by the front door.

Lunch time, Reinhardt came home with dirt on his body, he looks thinner than before a little. "Meow". He licks your hand, making you giggle and pat his head, reaching for the plate on the table, you place it in front of him.

"Here's your food". You notice that Reinhardt just stare at it, not showing a single hint of hungry in his eyes. You frown, weird, he likes to eat this type of fish, is there something wrong? "You don't want to eat? ". You ask him and he shakes his head, lying down and looks tired.

"If you don't eat, you won't have any energies". You pick him up but this time it's more easy. He looks at you with no expression, yawning. "Hey, are you listening?". He slowly close his eyes and went to sleep, you sigh, hugging him close to your chest.

"Hm, I thought he didn't take my words so serious". You mummble under your breath, and carry him to your bed, laying him there. Brushing your hand on his fur, he slowly opens his eyes to turn to you, staring at you.

"I don't care if you're fat Rein, I always love you". You smile, patting his head.
"Meow". He replies and jump on top of you.
"... so heavy". You mumble, Reinhardt then lick your face. "But cute at the same time".

Bonus ☆

"More?! ". Reinhardt nods, holding the plate with his mouth. "That's the third plate". He didn't seem to care whether how much he ate, he still want more if he's hungry. "If you keep this up, I don't know if I have enough money to buy more".

A/N: this special one only have two characters, if you want more special scenario, give this chap a vote and comment your character. Thank you for reading.