New Characters

Bastion

Neko: Aw yes, the robot neko you pick him up on the street is adorable, you have to buy oil for him everyday but it's okay. He can do chores, what a good cat, he sometimes annoy you while you're doing homework, but you still love him.

Teacher: what happen if a table is broke? What happen if something is wrong with the light? Bastion is here to fix it, he holds an important job to the school, he repair everything. Sometimes if you broke your phone, he'll be there to help.

Zenyatta

Neko: one day, you were attack by some mafia, a robot neko saves you from them, Zenyatta then follow you home. You have no choice but bring him home, he usually sleep in your room, cause he want peace. When you're free, he will come and cuddle with you. Cute.

Teacher: Zenyatta has a club, where he is the leader, the martial art club. He teaches you fighting and defend yourself, you love to spend time with him and he enjoys your appearances too. If you're getting tired, you two would sit down and you'll lean your head on his shoulder.

A/N: thanks for reminding me some characters and if there's more that I miss, be sure to tell me in the comments. And had you read my other Overwatch book? Be sure to watch it too. Bye.