Stay : Chapter 13 (Exception)

Start from the beginning

"I don't know" I lied. She can't be angry because of the cane right?

"Well I suggest you run out of the school after the bell ring, she looks really pissed with whatever the reason is." Dana whispered.

"Ms. Santiago can you continue where I stop?" Mr. Rufus asked pissed.

=-=0=-0=0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

After class I followed Dana's suggestion and immediately walked out from the room. I'm almost at the building's exit when someone grabbed me from behind.

"Not so fast blind girl, Shiela wants to talk to you" a girl with a thin voice said. Two girls guided me upstairs. I let Angel's rope fall but she kept following us, barking.

"Get the dog to stop!" the girl at my left said. The girl at my right let me go while the girl at my right keeps pulling me forward. I didn't dare to pull my arm away, they won't hurt me right? I'll talk to Shiela. I'll tell her these are all misunderstandings. We're on the fourth floor when the girl that was holding my right earlier came back. I can't hear Angel anymore.

"What did you do to my dog?" I asked out of breath from all the climbing of stairs.

"Relax, I just tied her downstairs." She said.

We got in an empty room and they closed the door. Both girls pushed me forward and let me go. I almost fall down but someone catches me; then slapped me. I fell on my right arm and I cried in pain.

"What the hell are you screaming at? It's just a slap b*tch!" Shiela shouted.

Shiela dragged me on the corner by my hair. She held me there.

"Are you some kind of an actress?" Shiela asked still holding my hair to face her.

"W-what?" I asked, holding my tears from crying.

"You're not blind aren't you?" Shiela asked.

"W-what?" I asked.

Sheila held my hair harder and pounded my head on the floor.

"Don't act dumb!" Shiela shrieked.

"I...I'm b-blind" I said. My tears are already flowing now.

"No you're not! You're just pretending to be one to get some attention" Shiela said back to her calm and sweet voice. "I've been watching you lately, and I don't like how you behave"

Shiela let my hair go and stand up.

"Girls, should we pass the judgement?" Shiela asked and the two girls who brought me here walked towards where Shiela and I are, giggling.

"Our dear classmate, as one of the representatives of student council, you're behavior lately has been really annoying and disturbing the entire school." The girl with a thin voice said.

"Therefore we're passing your punishment" Shiela said.

A pair of hand is unzipping my jacket, another was undoing my jeans and the other one is taking my shoes off. They continued what they're doing while I'm helplessly crying until I was on my underwear.

"Since you're our classmate we'll give you some consideration. We'll let you stay on your undies and don't worry we'll give your clothes and your famous sun glasses back tomorrow, and stay away from my man. Have a safe trip home" Shiela said. Then 3 of them laughed their way out the room.

I groped for my bag, and they were there. I embraced my bag tightly. I fished for my watch and checked the time. 4:30pm. I just have to wait for 6, probably there will be no more students around at that time.

But when I go out, no cab driver on their right mind and not perverted will take me home. I wished Andrew was here.

I cried for a whole hour. Last 30 minutes and I have to face whatever is waiting for me outside. I cried harder when I imagine the humiliation I could get when someone saw me. I can even be kicked out from this school.

I cried silently hugging my bag when I heard footsteps, running at the corridor.

I sat at the corner of the room hugging my bag tightly trying to tone down my sobs.

I stopped breathing when the door opened.

"Mika?" Hiro shouted.

I didn't answer. I shouldn't answer. He can't see me like this.

I heard Angel barked.

"Where?" Hiro asked.

Angel reached me and licked me in the face but I pushed her away.

"Go away!" I cried. Hiro ignored me and run towards me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Hiro asked trying to figure out where I am but I pushed his hands away.

"I said go away!!" I shouted louder and leaned on the wall crying harder. A Jacket covered me. It must be Hiro's because it smells like rain.

"Did the Harrison kids do this to you? Where are they? Did they-" Hiro stopped.

"No" I said sobbing. "Harrison didn't do this"

"Who did?" Hiro asked.

"People who hate me" I said trying to say each word clearly.

"What?" Hiro asked confused.

"They did this to me because I'm blind. I'm a burden. Because I'm an eye sore" I said.

"Is it because of me?" Hiro whispered.

"No, it's because I'm weak, useless" I said.

Hiro didn't talk. He just kept silent while I'm crying.

I felt myself lifted from the ground.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked sobbing.

"Taking you to Tim's house, your arm's bleeding again. Doggie come on!" Hiro said. His voice just instantly turned my shaking off.

He carried me while I embraced my bag and covering myself with his jacket.

I felt the evening breeze brushed my face and legs and I shivered. Hiro might notice me shivering so he pulled me closer.

He let me down in a road. I was expecting him to guide me to a cab but I heard an engine coming to life instead.

"I'm here, I can't come down can you grope your way here and hop in?" Hiro asked.

"This is your bike right?" I asked.

"Yeah, hop in" Hiro said.

"but didn't you said that no girls can ride your wife or she'll throw you out?" I asked.

"Have you ever heard of the saying 'Every rule has an exception'?"

"What about Angel?"

"I'll call Tim on the way to get your dog, Happy?"

I was about to say something but Hiro's already lifting me making me sit at the back of his bike then he hopped on.

"Stay here, wait for Tim" Hiro said to Angel then he drove off. I don't know what to do so I just held on Hiro's shirt.

I don't know if I just imagined it but I thought I heard a girl calling Hiro's name, but the wind is already eating my ears to confirm it.

*Yey! Chapter 13!! *faints* ahhh!!! our climate is not getting any better. huhuhuhuhu hope you'll enjoy this one even if Mika's becoming a punching bag ToT I'm also thinking about a POV, what do you think? hahaha and to show my gratitude to everyone who loves Stay...............(Chapter 15: Consequence) Can you guess what will happen? I'm almost finished writing 15 so don't worry about affecting what will happen next just guess guess guess....hehehehhe and give me and mother earth lots of love love love^o^*

*Please comment,Vote,Spread the word, be a fan and give me LOTS of L-O-V-E!