Chapter 12: Hide 'N Seek Then Kill

Everyone then all set off to the forest to find a great and unnoticable hiding spot. The team of Isogai stayed in the base for 5 minutes, before running into the forest to look for their hiding targets.

  It was one intense game. The forest was so thick, the trees all looked the same, and there are just so many places to hide. Korosensei set up a perimeter of until where they could go. It was really hard. Every team made their own strategies and some even just split up.

  45 minutes passed and only 10 people were found. Okuda, Fuwa, Sugino, Kanzaki, Terasaka, Chiba, Kataoka, Kayano, Hayami and Itona were the ones found. Which means Nagisa, Karma, Kurahashi, and Kimura were the only ones left to find.

"Alright, Karma and Nagisa are the hard ones to find. So, everyone, lets split up and find the remaining 4!" Rio ordered, everyone nodded, and ran around the forest.

~

 Kurahashi leaned on one of the tree trunk, panting. She was separated from her group just a while ago. And trying her best not to be spoted by the seekers as she hides from tree to tree while finding her group was really difficult.

The girl sighed, giving up. "Maybe I'll just go back to the camp." She quietly told herself as she looked around.

'Wait, where am I anyway?'

  She looked around more, her heart pounded as she sweated nervously when she realize that she has lost her way. She doesn't know where she is now. How far did she ran off to anyway? The trees all looked the same, as she continued walking, it just feels like she's walking around in circles.

"Psst!" Kurahashi instantly turned around when she heard a sound. Hope then enlightened in her as she walked to the direction of the sound. Maybe someone's also around. Then, they could walk back to the camping site together.

   But that hope faltered as adrenaline rushed through her viens when she saw a figure standing a few meters away from her. It was holding a scythe and was waving at her as if saying "hello".

  The girl stepped back, as the person took two steps forward. In the corner of her eyes, she saw words carved on the bark of the tree. When she read it, her eyes suddenly widened, a gasp escaped her lips.

EVERYBODY DIES.
ONE REMAINS.

  Stepping back even more, Kurahashi then began running through the woods. She has no idea where she's heading to, but she ran and ran. She could hear footsteps running after her. She looked over her shoulder just to take a glimpse of the person; she wished she hadn't.

  The person was only a few feet away from her, holding the scythe it was holding up in the air, chuckling like a mad person. The person was wearing a dark cloak, dried blood staining it. She couldn't see the person's face since it was wearing a creepy clown mask. But it was coming after her!

  What Isogai said earlier then reminded her. Panickly, Kurahashi pulled out her phone from her pocket.

"S-Someone... Help me..." The orange-haired girl repeated again and again. "Ritsu... Please!"

  Her eyes widened seeing Ritsu gone. All her data files were deleted in her phone. None. There was no Ritsu. Normally, the 2D girl would just pop up on the screens of their phones like she has a mind of her own and she's even so clever to know how to hide her own data to prevent herself from being hacked or whatsoever but what the heck is happening now?!