Chapter 1: Bloody Terrors Of Hell

It was the end of the semestral break. Everyone was delighted to come back to school. Everyone were all giddy for the new semester.

   Meanwhile, for the 3-E class, March is already around the corner. They were given a mission to kill their teacher who is going to destroy the earth this march, with the bounty of ¥10 billion. They were all sharing ideas on how to assassinate their teacher, and started making plans.

   Yuma Isogai, the class president of E class stood in front of class and announced that there's going to be an assembly down the main campus building. The students let out a groan,

"Ugh! But I don't want to go. I'm lazy to hike down the mountain," Kayano said as she placed her head on her desk.

"But we have no other choice right, since it's compulsory. All classes should be there," Nagisa said, feeling sorry for the green-haired girl as he stood up from his seat.

   With another groan, Kayano stood up and they went out of the classroom seeing the rest of their classmates hiking down as well.

   Nagisa was walking down the steep mountain trail together with Kayano when they heard someone calling them,

"Yo, Nagisa-kun! Kayano-chan!" The blue-haired boy looked around seeing no one there. Only to realize the voice came from above. He looked up and saw his red-head friend sitting on a branch of a tree.

"Oh, hey, Karma-kun," Nagisa greeted. Karma hopped off the branch and his feet landed on the ground in one swift move.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked casually as he tucked his hands in his pocket.

"Where going to the main campus for the morning assembly." Kayano answered.

"Oh,"

"Are you coming, Karma-kun? Or are you going to skip again?" Nagisa asked, knowing the red-head he's probably just going to skip, like he always do.

"Hmmm... Maybe I'll come with you this time." Karma said with his usual smirk.

"Really? I thought you find it boring?" Nagisa asked as he tilted his head in confusion. That was something new.

   Karma just shrugged and the trio began walking down the mountain. Once they reached the main campus, they began to proceed to the assembly hall.

"Hey, Kayano-chan, the assembly's about to start, come on lets go!" Nakamura came and grabbed the green-haired girl's arm and dragged her away from the two before looking over her shoulder, "You too, Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun!"

   Nagisa nodded when he was about to take a step, he suddenly felt the nature calling. "Wait, Karma-kun," he tugged at the taller boy's sleeve making him stop and look at him.

"Don't you mind if we uh... I really need to go the restroom, don't you mind if you can come with me?" Nagisa mumbled, looking away.

   "Yeah, okay." He nodded as Nagisa smiled and they sauntered to the restroom in the main campus. Nagisa went in the boys restroom as Karma waited outside by the door.

   After a quick trip to the restroom, Nagisa and Karma began walking to the assembly hall. As they walked they passed an old unused classroom. And it gave out some kind of weird vibe.

Karma suddenly grabbed Nagisa's hand pulling him to a stop, "Wait, Nagisa-kun. Look at this."

   Nagisa looked at the direction Karma's finger was pointing. His eyes widened when he saw dry blood on the floor coming out from the classroom's door.

"This looks really interesting, huh? Lets see what's inside." Karma said with his infamous smirk. And he didn't seem to be bothered that it was BLOOD.

"B-but Karma-kun..." Nagisa trailed off being unsure. Who knows what might be behind that old door.

"Aw, come on. Just a quick peek inside and let's go," Karma insisted.

   With a sigh, Nagisa agreed reluctantly. Even if he says no, the red-head will still be persistent and do it eventually. Karma grabbed the door knob and twisted it only to scowl in disappointment.

"Damn, it's lock!" He said and kicked the door. He jumped as Nagisa yelped when this time fresh red blood came out from the door and they heard a really loud crashing sound from inside. They both stepped back when the lights in the empty hallway began flickering off and on.

"K-karma-kun, what's happening?" Nagisa mumbled, feeling goose bumps around.

"What the fuck!" Karma cursed under his breath, not sure himself what's happening.

"Hey, guys!" They both jumped once again when they heard a call as the lights suddenly stopped flickering.

"Nagisa-kun! And Karma-kun?" Fuwa said, raising an eyebrow seeing the red-head, "Anyway, Karasuma-sensei said that the assembly is about to start. Lets go!"

   Still couldn't shake off what just happened, the two just nodded, and followed their classmate.

~

   Once the hallway was empty, a person in a dark cloak then walked out the old classroom, the person let out a groan as it took off the mask it was wearing and there was an evil and frustrated scowl plastered on its face. The cloak was coated with fresh red blood and it dripped down the floor, a bloody ax on its hand.

"Dammit, why does it have to end up like this? Good thing I killed her or else my cover will be blown." The person whispered demonically as it shook in pure anger. "This is all the E class' fault! Watch out, End Class. This will be your damn end." It said as it buried the ax down.

   The person took off the cloak it was wearing and sauntered to where all the students assembled. Then the person plastered a bright innocent smile on its face as it lined together with the 3-E class.

 It chuckled as its face darkened, it whispered inaudibly to itself, "Get ready my beloved, 3-E. You stepped on the boundary, and now you're gonna taste hell. And I won't give up until I finish you all..."

"I won't let any of you escape the bloody terrors of hell."