Chapter 2: This Is Just The Beginning

'What was that?!'

   Those were the only words repeating inside Nagisa's head right now. It was creepy and it was unexplainable. Lights can't just flicker off and on then suddenly stops if someone else is now there, can it?

   Whatever it was, it was weird. Karma has already shook it off but Nagisa was still bothered by it.

"Stop worrying, Nagisa-kun. It was probably just a main campus student pranking us." Karma said reassuringly as he placed his hands at the back of his head as they walked to the assembly hall.

"Y-yeah, maybe you're right, Karma-kun." Nagisa smiled and then shook his head to get his mind off about whatever just happened earlier. And for now, they're just gonna keep it to themselves.

   Once they arrived they saw everyone already lining up,

"Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun, hurry up and line up," Karasuma-sensei said who was standing not far from their line, along with Bitch-sensei. The two boys nodded and hurried to the line.

"Welcome back, everyone!" The speaker on the stage said gleefully making everyone cheer. "We are back here for another good semester! Keep striking high cause if you don't..." he trailed off eyeing at the 3-E, a disgusting smile on his face. "If you don't want to be part of the pathetic End class..." he said and some students snickered as the 3-E bowed their heads.

---Okay, insert a very long boring speech here cause I'm lazy. Sorry---

   The assembly ended and everyone walked back to their classes, which means the End Class has to hike up the damn mountain again.

"Hm... Just like I thought, it was boring as hell like always," Karma said as he placed his hands in his pockets,

"And just like always we're being humiliated," Isogai muttered,

"Then, why did you come, Karma-kun?" Nagisa asked, looking up at the red-head who was walking beside him.

"I don't know, I just thought of going even just for once." Karma just answered nonchalantly and shrugged,

"Wait guys, I'm just gonna buy something to drink. I'm thirsty." Maehara said as he stopped by a vending machine. Nagisa, Karma, and Isogai nodded and just did the same thing as well.

"Alright guys, lets get going" Isogai didn't even get to finish what he was saying when Sugino ran to them.

"Guys, there's something you got to see!" The E-class' baseball star said in a panicking manner.

"What is it, Sugino-kun?" Isogai asked.

"Just come on!" Sugino said and lead them to the direction of the old classroom Karma and Nagisa found earlier.

"Why here?" Nagisa asked. Then he saw a pack of students crowding the old classroom, they could see some shrieking, some has a disgusted look on their faces and some... Were puking in the corner?

"What's happening over there?" Maehara asked, no one in particular. The boys approached the crowd and squeezed themselves in the pressing bodies.

   Since Nagisa was small he easily got through the crowd. But his eyes suddenly widened as he gasped audibly, his hand flying to his mouth in what he saw. Goose bumps suddenly took over, it was gruesome and horrible.

"N-no way..." Nagisa mumbled.

   He also heard a gasp beside him that came from Isogai and Maehara as Karma's eyes just widened.

"The janitor who was about to clean this classroom saw this, who could have done this?" Sugino said.

   What behold them was a body of a dead girl lying on the floor. She was already unrecognizable because of the huge chop on her head. It almost split her head into two that her brain was already starting to come out. Her lower limb were chopped off and there's a lot of deep slices on her flesh that you could already see her bones. She was already bathe on her own huge pool of red blood. The ax that was stucked on her chest was most likely the weapon used. She must probably be trying to fight and defend herself from the murderer since things where scattered around the floor but the murderer still ended up killing her. And based on the uniform she's wearing, its obvious that she's from Kunugigaoka.

   God, she was killed like she was some sort of animal. Why would someone do this cruel thing?

"Oh Lord! Wh-who could have done this?" Isogai whispered,

"Holy shit! This is disgusting!" Maehara covered his mouth to prevent himself from throwing up. "Why would someone do this to a girl? This is unforgivable."

"K-Karma-kun... I-Is this what happened when we heard the crashing and we saw... the blood?" Nagisa whispered, his voice shaking.

"I think so..." Karma muttered, absolutely disgusted and horrified at the gruesome and nasty scenery in front of him but still got to successfully keep his composure.

"What is going on in here?" Gakuho Asano, Kunugigaoka's principal said as he walked in the room. The man suddenly froze when he saw the dead body of his student lying on the floor.

"What th—" The principal then walked around then he saw something written on the white wall. His eyes widened when he saw what was written with red blood.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.