Chapter 3: Their Nightmare

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

The Principal's eyes widened in horror when he read what was written on the white wall, but he kept his composure and didn't show any weakness in front of his students. He gave them a stern look.

"Alright everyone, go back to your classrooms. The police will take care of this." The principal said. The students immediately obeyed and walked back to their classrooms.

"Hey, guys come on. There's nothing we could do here anyway. Lets head back," The Ikemen said.

"Nagisa-kun, lets go," Karma placed a hand on the bluenette's shoulder. Nagisa nodded and the students walked away from the place and hiked up the mountain.

   Nagisa still couldn't shake off the thought that someone was killed. He was just bothered even more. He felt something heavy in his chest. He was guilty. If only they focused on opening the blasted door, they could help the girl from the murderer and she would have been saved.

"I know what you're thinking, Nagisa-kun. But there's no use crying over spilled milk. It already happened. We can't save her anymore." Karma muttered as he quicken his pace, leaving the blue-head behind.

   Nagisa froze. How did Karma knew? But... The red-head was right. It already happened. There's nothing he could do anymore.

   Once they reached the classroom, Sugino and Maehara began spreading the news about the dead body found in the old classroom back at the main campus. And it just made everyone creep out,

"This is such a hell of a bummer. That could totally ruin the name of Kunigigaoka. A student was killed in the school premises." Yada said.

"The police were already investigating the crime scene. They said they saw a dark cloak near the body and they had a suspicion that the killer is probably one of the students." Karasuma-sensei said, who was standing in front.

"Oh my, Karasuma-sensei. I'm scared..." Bitch-sensei said as she held onto the teacher's arm.

"Tch. Why would an assassin like you be scared from a killer?" Karasuma said as he pried of his arm from the Bitch.

"My, that was such a cruel thing to do. But please don't let it get into your assassination, everyone." Koro-sensei said, "Let's begin class."

"Hai!" The students said as the students went back to their seats.

~

   Lunch time rolled without a hitch. Koro-sensei just went out to go to some random country while Karasuma and Bitch sensei went out to some kind of meeting. Leaving the entire class to eat their lunches inside the classroom.

   That's when something weird happened. The door suddenly slammed close and all the lights in the room just flickered off. On their own.

"What the—" Terasaka stood up.

"W-what happened to the lights?!" Kanzaki asked,

   Kayano ran to the light switch but it wasn't working. The whole class began panicking since it was dark. Absolutely completely dark.

"Calm down, guys! It might just be a short circuit." Isogai said. The whole class began calming down.

"Damn, it's so dark!" Karma muttered.

"Wh-what's happening?" Okuda said.

Then they heard Ritsu gasp, "Everyone, look at this!"

   They were all suddenly blinded by the light coming from Ritsu's screen, but the lights still wasn't back on though. When their eyes finally adjusted to the light, their eyes suddenly widened when they saw who was on Ritsu's screen.

"Y-Yada-san!!" Nagisa exclaimed.

"Oh my God," Nakamura mumbled, what was shown on the screen was their classmate. Toka Yada was in a room, sitting in the corner and she was battered. Really badly. A lot of huge deep gashes all over her body and she was bleeding. Her body was trembling involuntarily.

"Help me! Please!" the girl begged helplessly and painfully, "HELP ME!"

"Yes! That's right! Beg. Just beg for pity. Its such a music to my ears. And, oh. Hello there, End Class." Then they suddenly heard a demonic like voice spoke in the video. The voice was unidentified, you can't even determine if the person speaking was a boy or a girl. It was like the person was using a voice changer.

"W-who the heck are you?!" Maehara spoke, his voice shaking a bit.

"Who am I? Oh, that's a secret. I can't tell you. But I can tell you something fun," The person said in a somewhat childish tone but still kept the demonic voice, "I am your nightmare. And I won't stop haunting you until you're all goners."

"Our Nightmare?" Kurahashi mumbled, fear already evident in her voice.

"What do you want from us?" Karma asked, in a surprisingly calm way.

"What I want? That's simple, dude. All I want is your death. But I can't just kill you. I have to play with you first, End Class."

"Kill us?" Kanzaki gulped.

"P-Please! J-just don't hurt Yada-san. Let her go," Isogai pleaded, his own voice already shaking.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Mr. Ikemen. I want to play with poor little Yada first," the person said laughing evilly.

"Why you fucking asshole!" Terasaka grumbled, clenching his fist.

"Please! Let me go! I didn't do anything to you! Please!" Yada exclaimed,

"Shut up!" The person snapped, making her wince.

"Wait I-I think I know where Yada-san is..." Okuda mumbled quietly, but Karma seemed to hear her making him jerk his head towards her.

"What?"

"I-I think I know where she is..." She repeated, now in a louder voice that made the rest look at her.

"Where, Okuda-san?" Kataoka asked.

"I-I think she's in the old abandoned stockroom a bit near the main campus... B-but I'm not entirely sure..." The girl explained in a shaky voice.

"Okay! Uh... Karma-kun, Itona-kun, Kimura-kun and Terasaka-kun, please. Go and rescue Yada-san. We have no time to waiste we have no idea what the person is going to do with her." Isogai said, feeling a bit of hope.

   Terasaka was about to complain when he was reminded about his classmate's safety. The four boys just nodded and ran out of the classroom.

"Okay, enough of this fucking talk," the person said that it made everyone's attention go back to Ritsu's screen. They all froze at the words the person said next.

"Who wants to see Yada play a game?"