Chapter 7: Who's The Killer?

Alright, guys, once again. I just want to say, while reading this you might have some questions like 'why like this?', 'why like that?', and 'who's doing this?'. But I assure you all, they'll all be answered. In the right time.

That's all I'm gonna say and also... Enjoy!

-----------------------

   Nagisa sighed heavily as he hiked up the mountain together with Sugino and Karma. A lot has happened yesterday. First they saw a corpse at the main campus and then Yada was killed by an unknown person. What's going to happen next? He just hoped no one else dies too.

"Still bothered by it, huh Nagisa?" Sugino asked the bluenette who looked troubled and anxious.

Nagisa gave him a sad smile, "Yeah. I just can't believe that something like this had happened to us."

The baseball player of E class looked up in the sky, sighing, "Yeah. Me too."

"Well, let's just hope this will be the last time the killing ends. Lets just pray for Yada-san's soul." Karma said as he shoved his hands in his pocket.

"How come you're so calm about this, Karma-kun?" Nagisa asked, seeing his red-head friend's nonchalant attitude as Karma just shrugged.

"He's Karma. He tends to be calm at everything." Sugino whispered to his smaller friend.

   Nagisa looked at his old friend's back who was already walking ahead of them. He bit his lower lip, "Yeah..."

   Nagisa and Sugino finally reached the run down building on the mountain's summit only to see their classmates crowding the old flagpole. Kataoka and Fuwa were throwing up in the corner, and some stood frozen. Terasaka and his group were trembling uncontrollably like they were trying to hold back their urge to break down.

"Why?! Why the fucking hell?! Why does it have to be him?!" Terasaka began screaming hysterically as Isogai, Chiba, Kimura and Maehara was holding him back.

   Nagisa and Sugino looked at each other with worried faces, "What's happening over there?"

   They both ran to where their classmates are, "Karma-kun, what's happening?" Nagisa asked as Karma pointed at the flagpole.

   Nagisa froze in shock at what he saw, "Oh my God..."

   Sugino gasped audibly, "What the fuck?!"

   What was in front of them was Takuya Muramatsu's stomach stabbed in through the flagpole, his body already reached the ground. Nagisa has no idea how his body was able to be stabbed there but it was. The view looks something like a human barbeque, and no it is not a laughing matter. It was terrible. Really terrible. A lot of deep stabs that probably came from a knife around his face. There were even words carved like 'Die' 'Hell' and 'KIll'. Not to mention, both his eyeballs were gone. And it was gruesome.

"Muramatsu! Why the fucking hell does it have to be him?! Fuck you, killer! I'm gonna crush you with my bare hands!" Terasaka exclaimed.

"T-Terasaka... P-please calm down..." Yoshida said, trying to calm the leader of the group down.

   Of course. Why else would Terasaka act like this? One of the member of his gang was killed.

"If only we stopped him from going to the classroom..." Itona spoke monotonously, clenching his fist. Soon, Terasaka was somehow calmed down by Isogai.

"Hey, what are you brats doing out here?" Bitch-sensei came and asked. The students stepped aside to let the teacher see.

   Her eyes suddenly widened in horror as her hand flew to her mouth. She stepped back, trembling, "Muramatsu-kun..."

   Soon Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei arrived. Koro-sensei gasped as Karasuma-sensei flinched in surprise.

"M-Muramatsu-kun... What—" Koro-sensei stammered.

"This is the second time now..." Karasuma-sensei mumbled.

~

   Soon Muramatsu's body was somehow successfully removed from the flagpole and there were investigators who were investigating the incident. Asking the students some questions which postponed the classes since Koro-sensei has to hide.

"This is insane. Even the police has no idea or any leads about the killer," Maehara said, he was seating under the sakura tree together with Isogai, Nakamura, Sugino and Kanzaki.

"Yeah, its kinda scary to think that the killer is still on the loose and might come and kill us anytime." Nakamura said.

"How on earth does the person even pull off such a brutal killing without any leads. It's like the person is really angry at us." Sugino asked.

"Yeah. And I don't think we have done anything wrong... Did we?" Kanzaki mumbled.

"I can't believe this is happening..." Isogai said quietly.

   The police has already left and they were still clueless about how it happened or who was the killer. There were no traces of the killer and the murder was done flawlessly. The students were back in the classroom.

"The police are fucking useless. How could we bring Muramatsu-kun and Yada-san's death to justice if we don't even know who the killer is." Terasaka mumbled.

"Karasuma-sensei, Koro-sensei, I don't think we can trust the police on this one. We just have to solve this on our own." Kayano said, her right hand raised.

"Yeah. I agree with Kayano-chan. The police can't even find a single clue." Nakamura added

"Th-that's what I thought so too. The more we ask help from the police, the more we uncover our class' secret." Bitch-sensei said who was leaning her back against the board.

   With a sigh, Karasuma nodded. The students had a point. Even the police are useless. They just have to take the matter in their very own hands.

   And with that, Koro-sensei began his class for the day.

   Nagisa took a deep breath as he tried to focus in class. But his mind just won't let him. There was something a lot going on his mind. He looked at Muramatsu and Yada's seats. There were flowers on top of their desks. Two of his classmates already died and the class and their assassination still goes on.

'Who was that person? Why does that person want to kill us all? Who's gonna be next?'

   Those questions ran through his mind. He felt a wave of fear when a thought came to him.

'What if I'm next?'

   Nagisa shook his head, getting his head off about that scary and horrid thought. Everything has been a mystery. No matter how much they seek, their question still remains unanswered.

'WHO'S THE KILLER?'