Chapter 6: The Cloaked And Masked Person

"Yada-san... Sh-she's dead..."

   Nagisa mumbled monotonously. But the octopus still heard it clearly, he winced in surprise and shock.

"What do you mean Yada-san is dead, Nagisa-kun?" Koro-sensei asked, trying to sound calm.

"Someone... Someone killed her, Koro-sensei. And we were too late to save her..." This time it was Kayano who spoke.

"WHAT?!" Koro-sensei exclaimed,

'This mustn't be happening. I thought—'

"Koro-sensei, what should we do?" Okano asked, then the door opened and Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei walked in.

"What's going on here, why are the kids crying?" The P.E. instructor of E-class asked the yellow octopus in front of him when he saw some of the girls sobbing uncontrollably in fear.

"K-Karasuma-sensei... Yada-san was killed..." Kurahashi sobbed.

"What? By who?" Bitch-sensei asked,

"We don't know. But it looks like the person knows us very well and happened to kidnap and kill Yada-san when you were gone. The person even got to use Ritsu to show us how they killed her." Isogai explained.

"Sensei... What should we do?" Kanzaki asked,

   Koro-sensei stayed silent like he was in deep thoughts that it kind of bothered them.

"Don't worry. We're going to asked the government and find the killer," Karasuma said.

"That's going to be difficult, Karasuma-sensei. The person is probably really careful and the person doesn't leave any tracks to hide their real identity. I even asked Ritsu if she has any traces or leads of the person but she found none. We couldn't even identify if their identity is a guy or a girl. Someone's probably gonna die next." Karma said as he crossed his arms across his chest and placed his feet on top of his desk.

"Gonna die next?" Kayano mumbled.

"Oi, oi, are you telling us that someone among us is going to be killed next?!" Terasaka exclaimed as he slammed his hand on his desk.

"Yeah, probably," Karma said in deadpan manner.

"Th-then... Who's next, Karma-kun?" Sugino asked.

"The heck do I know. Why are you asking me? Am I the killer?" Karma raised an eyebrow, Sugino was taken aback at Karma's tone.

"No one's going to be next. Th-that's not going to happen. Don't let it get in the way of our assassination." Koro-sensei said.

"Are you sure, Koro-sensei?" Kayano asked. The sensei just nodded stiffly.

"Alright, I'm gonna try and investigate Yada-san's incident," Karasuma-sensei said, turning his back to leave the room.

"A-Alright, class. Why don't we just start class?" Koro-sensei said. None of them replied. With a sigh, the weird looking teacher began his class.

'They are assassins. But they're not used to seeing a person actually being killed in front of them...'

~

   The class ended and everyone began to pack up their stuffs so they could go home. Terasaka's group were the last ones to leave the building. They were already halfway down the mountain when Muramatsu stopped on his tracks.