Preface

In a famous, most respected, and prestigious school named Kunugigaoka Junior High School there's a certain class...

The Class 3-E also known as the 'End Class'...

Known to be the class where the delinquents and trouble makers are. This is where the students who has naturally low grades falls down to...

Isolated, obligated to attend their classes in an old rundown classroom on top of a mountain, far from the main campus premises...

Always being highly discriminated by the rest of their peers...

They were abruptly given a mission...

And it was to assassinate their teacher who just wants to teach their class for who knows what reason...

But what if they were the ones being killed instead?

There's a deep bloody secret behind this class...

And most secrets are better of being hidden....

Its to kill or be killed...

You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape your own fate to die once you step on the boundary of hell...

This is the 'CLASS' where you will meet your tragic 'END'...

How about you? Are you ready to taste the bloody hell of End class?

-----

(A/N) Alrighty, I've mentioned this in an author's note that I'll be changing and editing some of the contents of this story. It'll only have minor changes, and I'll only edit the grammatical and spelling errors.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Mikaela