Chapter 44 : Cheeky Justin

YN's POV :

I can't believe that I'm Justin's girlfriend! This is by far the happiest day of my life. After the park, me and Justin had brunch at this little cafe near by the park. Justin kept on staring at me the entire time we were eating. He had a box in his pocket and he took it out after we finished eating and it was a necklace with our innitials engraved on it. This year has been a shitty year and Justin made everything so much better.

Suddenly thinking about the fact that people would hate me for dating him and I know that some would also say that I'm with him for the money and other stuff made me upset.

"What's wrong baby girl? You don't like it?" Justin asked with concern in his voice.

"No, I love it. It's just that, people might hate on you for dating me and they definitely would hate on me for dating you, and it'll ruin your reputation and stuff like that. I'm just worried that-" and Justin cut me off by placing his lips onto mine. 

"Don't ever say that! Everyone loves you and you're amazing. No one can ever hate you since you're so lovable. People who hate are just jealous. They don't really hate you. And don't let any of that get to your heart. If you ever have doubts, let me know, okay? Don't keep it all to yourself. I'm your boyfriend, and I want to know everything about you. I told you that I want to be there with you when you're happy and when you're sad. Alright?" He finished with a peck on my cheek.

"Okay." I said worriedly.

"Don't worry baby girl, everything's gonna be alright," he sang which made me feel a little more safer.

That's the thing about Justin, he takes all my troubles away, and he makes me feel so much better. I don't know what I'm gonna do without him.

We got back to the house and we decided to stay at home for the afternoon since we had no plans, but I did tell Justin that I had dinner plans with my mom at 7pm and he said that he wants to come along, so I gladly agreed. I can't wait to tell my mom that me and Justin are dating since she always asks about Justin and she always thinks that me and Justin were together for a long time, and so does Pattie.

We were watching Pretty Little Liars when I fell asleep on the couch, and by the time I woke up, I was already tucked in bed with Justin by my side, fast asleep. He looks so cute sleeping with his mouth slightly open with a little snoring. He gave him kisses on the cheek and his lips to wake him up since it was already 5pm.

"Jay, wake up. It's already 5pm and we have dinner with my mom at 7. C'mon, get up and get ready lazy bum," I said giggling.

Justin rolled over and laid on top of me, mumbling "5 more minutes."

"Hmm, k fine. I'm gonna get ready first," I responded while getting out of his grip but he wouldn't let me go.

"Don't go baby girl, stay here with me for another 5 more minutes please," he pouted.

I gave him a kiss on the lips and agreed.

Eventually, 15 minutes past by and I told Justin to get up since I don't want to be late since moms can't wait for more than 5 minutes. My mom is the type of person where she wants to have dinner at 7pm but you've gotta be there by 6:45.

Justin got ready first since he takes less time to get ready than I do. Justin was waiting downstairs in the living room and he was dressed in a buttoned up shirt with khaki shorts, which made him too fancy and adorable at the same time. Me on the other hand get dressed in a white tank top with overalls. I took my baby blue vans to go with my outfit. I put a little make up since it was only dinner with my mom and not with the queen, not that my mom isn't the queen but y'all get it. My hair was tied in a high ponytail and I was done.

I walked down the stairs to see Justin sitting on the couch taking selfies of himself and it was so funny since he had no impression when he was taking pictures of himself. I couldn't help but burst out laughing since he was just too funny.

Justin heard me laughing and walked over to the stairs to ask me, "What are you laughing at missy?" 

"You're just too funny and adorable! Why don't you have any impressions while taking your selfies? I mean you took cool on the pictures but looking at you taking it is just unbearably funny!" I said laughing non-stop.

He carried me and threw me on the couch and started tickling me non-stop. "Funny ain't it?" He said with a smirk. I couldn't stop laughing, but when he stopped and after I calmed down, he leaned down to give me a passionate kiss and I gladly accepted. I wrapped my arms and legs around him while his hands were of course under my ass. He carried me all the way out the door and to the car. He even opened the car door and placed me in the passenger seat before he pulled away from the kiss.

"You're a great kisser," I complimented and he had a great comeback by saying "I know," with a smirk. "Imma lock the door then we can head out."

We drove to my mom's house and seriously, it wasn't that far since there was no jam.

I can't wait to see what my mom's reaction would be if she found out that Justin is officially my boyfriend. I'm so nervous, and so is Justin but he keeps on denying it. "You're nervous, don't deny it," I chuckled. "Noooooooo, maybe just a little. I mean why would I be? It's just your mom, nothing to worry about since I know that she loves me, so no worries." He said with a smile.

I called my mom to tell her that I was already out and she said that she's coming down. Me and Justin both got out of the car waiting for my mom. He held my mom and we walked to the door hand in hand, and when my mom opened the door, her reaction was ridiculous.

"Finally together officially I see," she joked with a smirk on her face while emphasizing the word 'officially'.

"Yes mom, officially together," Justin smiled making me laugh.

"Mom I see? Sure, why not," my mom smiled and pulled Justin in for a hug.

"See, I told you she loves me," Justin said proudly.

Cheeky Justin.

________________________________

So they're finally together and YN's mom loves Justin!

Great no? I wish that YN was me and that this was really happening to me. Haha.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think about this chapter and don't forget to like and comment!

Love you guys <3

- Christina :)