Chapter 36 : It's gonna be a long day...

YN's POV:

I didn't know why I just said that but I also knew that it was the truth. I guess that Justin never thought that I'd say that since he was completely speechless. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Sorry," was all I said before I tried to push him and walked away but he didn't let me go.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that," he said tearing up.

"But, I'm still with Matt. I can't do this to him. I'm-I'm sorry," I said giving him his jacket back and walked away just like that.

I was walking and walking when I heard Justin calling for me. I started running but then he caught up to me and hugged me by my waist from behind. He hid his face in the crook of my neck and mumbled "Please don't go."

"I have to Justin. This is wrong. We can't do this. I can't do this," I sighed but that didn't make Justin let me go. I didn't know that else I could do. I didn't want to hurt him since he just recovered.

"You know that you love me more than you love Matt," he stated. Even though I knew that it was true, but that don't mean that I don't like Matt. He means something to me as well, but I doubt that Justin would ever understand that.

"But the problem is that I'm with Matt now and that can't change anything we have between us. We're only friends Jay," I said which made Justin let me go.

"Friends, huh?"he sighed looking at his toes.

I felt bad but then I had to make it clean for him that I already have Matt by my side. And I also know that Matt loves me. I couldn't do this to Matt, I mean, it's not like he did something wrong, right?

I felt like crap and I really needed someone there for me. I went home and told Matt that I wanted a girl's night with my mom since she lived near by and I also knew that no matter what I said, my mom would always understand. I didn't want Matt to think that there was something wrong with me so I promised that I'd come home for lunch with him tomorrow.

I drove over to my mom's house and apparently, Justin was there. I didn't know why but I was clearly shocked.

"What are you doing here Justin?" I asked and as Justin looked up at me, I saw dried tear stains on his face.

"I needed someone to talk to and that someone also had to be someone that really understood you, so that someone would understand," he explained.

"Mom, I wanted to stay the night and maybe have a lady's night with you but tonight's obviously not a great time," I said as I was about to turn around and leave but then Justin said that he was leaving and my mom insisted me to stay so I did as I was told.

Justin gave me a kiss on the head before he left and when I closed the door, I broke down and cried. My mother pulled me into her arms, carressing my back while rocking me back and forth.

I didn't know what to feel or what to even think. I felt so lost and confused and trapped. I suddenly felt so alone and all I could do was let it all out by crying, better than keeping everything inside.

My mom told me to go take a warm shower and that I'd have a cup of hot chocolate when I'm done. That night, I fell asleep on my mom's bed like when I was still a kid.

I woke up to the smell of mom's cooking and to be honest, I did feel better after last night. It's true about what they say, your mom is always the person that you can turn to no matter what happens.

I walked down the stairs to see Justin sitting there eating breakfast while humming his new songs. I sat down and my mom gave me a kiss on the head before giving me breakfast along with a glass of orange juice.

I didn't look at Justin but I was polite enough to say good morning. But as I was chewing, my mom recomended the both of us went out together and maybe grab lunch as well.

I told my mom about my promise to Matt and that I'd be having lunch with Matt later but then mom insisted that I'd go out with Justin and that she'd explain it to Matt so I didn't have much of a choice. I bet that Justin had the entire day planned out so all I could do was just go with the flow.

I felt like that 12 year old girl I once was, being told what to do and who to hang out with but I guess that it was okay since I haven't had this feeling for so long and to be honest, I kinda miss it. Miss my bossy mother.

When I got dressed into a normal T and tucked it in my high waist pants along with my navy converse, Justin looked up and he looked kinda speechless since his mouth was kinda wide open.

"Let's go," I smiled and walked out the door then heard Justin follow me from behind.

It's gonna be a long day...

____________________________________

Well, I updated two chapters in a row and I promise that I'll update more tomorrow. I hope that you guys aren't mad at me for not updating for so long. Vote and comment if you guys still read my books.

QOTD : How many of you are still reading my books?

Comment your answers! LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^

- Christina :)