Chapter 38 : I know everything.

YN's POV:

After Justin sent me home, thoughts came running through my mind. Feeling confused, I decided to take a shower and not think about anything at the moment.

I noticed that Matt left me a note saying that he went out with Nash and the others and that he'd be home by dinner time then he'll want me to get ready before that since he'll be bringing me out for dinner. I got up to my room to see a little white dress being placed on the bed with a little note by the side. I walked over and it wrote.

"Wear this tonight. Can't wait to see you in it. Love, Matt."

I felt like crap and I just felt like running away like a little kid running away from home just because not wanting to do their homework but I knew that I had my responsibilities. I got in the shower and enjoyed the time I could have inside but when I came out, thoughts came rushing through again, driving me nuts.

I called up my mom and she told me that Matt had something to tell me later, which made my heart pound like a running marathon. But when I asked my mom about what, she said that he'll only tell me later and that hopefully it won't be a bad thing. I was so confused but just then, I got a call from Matt and he said that he was on his way so I had to get dressed.

I got dressed but I was hesitating whether or not I should wear the little white dress but I did anyways. I felt nauseous and I also felt that I was about to throw up but I know that I couldn't just leave and not think about anything since I was the one that made myself into this mess.

Until this day, I can't lie to myself about my feelings for Justin but then I still love Matt just as much. Why must life be so complicated? Sometimes I wish that people never had feelings because if you do, you'll just end up in hell like me anyways. I miss the way things used to be when Justin was with Selena because there wouldn't be so much drama and problems surrounding me.

I'm not trying to say that I'm not happy with what's going on now but if I had a choice, I wish none of this would've happened. Although I really love Matt, I still wish that I could turn back in time so that I could avoid this drama.

It was almost time and it felt like it was going to be the end of the world for me. Matt was about to come in 5 minutes and I still was thinking whether or not I should go. I felt bad to hide this from Matt but I had to build up the courage to tell Matt eveything.

My mom came over and knock me out of my thoughts when she gave me a hug and told me that everything was going to be alright. I felt like crying at that moment but when I heard the door bell ring, my heart started pumping so fast, I felt like I was about to pass out. This was not good at all. My hands started shaking, my lips started trembling, my legs started to get weak and I started to feel dizzy but I kept my guard up.

My mom went and open the door to a beautiful young man in a black tux which reminded me why I fell in love with Matthew Espinosa. I walked out from behind my mom and he looked at me with stars in his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked curiously.

"You're beautiful. Am I in heaven? Because I see an angel in front of me," he joked which made me giggle.

"Oh, stop it you," I said shyly.

"May we go now mi amor?" he asked with his arm out.

"Yes, we may hermoso," I complimented.

We got in the car and the thoughts starting hitting me again. I looked over to Matt to see him smiling happily and he looked at me and told me that he loved me. I wanted to say it back but then I kept on thinking about Justin. I didn't know what to do but to tell him the truth.

"Baby? You okay?" he asked concerned.

"There's something I have to tell you but I'm not sure how to say it," I sighed feeling uneasy.

He drove to the side of the road and turned off the engine just to have looked at me with worry in his eyes and said, "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He held onto my hand and gave me a smile of assurance to what he just said.

"I love you with all my heart and two hearts can only be together if they are honest to each other. So, tell me baby, what seems to be the matter?"

"There was always one thing I never told you about my relationship with Justin. He gave me a ring today when me and him went out for lunch and he told me that his feelings towards m e hasn't changed and I don't know if I feel the same way but then I love you so much but didn't want to hurt you and I didn't say anything until now," I said in a breath.

He said something that made my heart dropped rock bottom.

"I know everything."
________________________
That's it for this chapter guys. I hope that you guys enjoyed it and I'm seriously sorry for not updating for so long when I promised that I'd do so :( I hope that y'all are still reading and supporting me. Love ya guys ❤️

- Christina :)