Chapter 21 : That night, I fell asleep with an angel sleeping beside me.

Y/N's POV:

I was crying my eyes out when someone shouted "Don't do it!"

I turned my head around to see a guy with blonde hair slowly walking towards me.

"You don't have to do this. I'm willing to listen to you." he said calmly walking towards me.

I chuckled then got up but then he shouted "Please don't do this. You're too young to die."

I smiled to myself and walked towards him.

"I'm not trying to kill myself. I just wanna cool down a bit. You don't need to be so frightened." I chuckled.

"But you looked like you were gonna jump when you stood up." he frowned.

"I won't do something that stupid. I know that there're people that cares about me. I'm not gonna be selfish and not think about them." I said.

"Wow. You really have a good heart. You put others before yourself. I must say, not everyone thinks like that." he complemented.

"You're also the same. But next time, see the situation first. I almost jumped when you shouted the first time." I joked.

"Anyways, I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt." he took his hand out.

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"Y/N. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." he complemented making me blush.

"Is someone blushing?" he joked.

I hit him slightly on the shoulder and said "Stop it." as I tried to hide me blush.

"It's ok. You look cute when you blush." he said.

"Thank you." I giggled.

"Well, I gotta get going. Maybe I'll see you soon." he kissed my cheek.

"Wait! Give me your number. I wanna have lunch or dinner with you some other time to thank you." I took my phone out unlocking it for him to enter his number.

He entered his number as I did the same to his phone.

"I'll see you soon. Bye Y/N." he waved.

"Bye Matt. Thanks for everything." I smiled.

I walked back to the hospital thinking about Matt.

He's just gorgeous. The way his blue eyes sparkle. His million dollar smile. He's just perfect.

My phone suddenly rang and as I looked at the caller ID, it was Ryan. I checked and saw that I had 5 miss calls from Ryan, 2 miss calls from each other the gang and 23 miss calls from Justin.

I scoffed to myself and walked back to the hospital not bothering about anything.

I got back to the hospital to see Ryan and the gang standing in front of the hospital. Everyone was there except for Justin.

To be honest, I was a little more than disappointed but the last time I checked, he's nothing more than my best friend.

I slid my hands into my pocket and walked towards the guys.

"Y/N!" Chaz shouted as they all ran towards me and attacked me with a hug.

"Guys, I can't breathe." I choked out.

"Don't you ever run away like that again!" Chris warned me.

"Fine." I replied in a duh tone.

Just then, a car stopped behind me and as I turned around, I saw Justin with red puffy eyes as he ran out of the car and hugged me tighter than ever.