Chapter 29 : I'm so lucky to call him mine.

Matt's POV:

I think that Justin likes Y/N. I don't know how and why I feel that but I just do. I'm scared that he will take her away from me even though she's already mine. I ain't gonna lie, I really love Y/N a lot, the feelings she gives me are just...no words can even describe.

Y/N called me to go pick her up from Justin's house. I don't blame her for blowing our day off and spending it with Justin, he's her best friend, I'd do the same with my friends for a day. Thinking about my friends, I think that I should introduce them to Y/N.

I got to Justin's house and horned to let them know that I'm already outside. The front door opened and I saw Y/N gave Justin a kiss on the cheek and ran over to me. Her smile just made my heart warm. I lifted her up and spun her around.

I put her down and kissed her perfect lips. We joined our foreheads together and then I asked her, "Baby, I wanna introduce you to my friends. Wanna go meet them tomorrow?"

All she did was smile and nodded her head. I smiled and pecked her lips again then helped her get in the car. After I got in the car myself, we drove off and I dropped Y/N off at her house before I returned to mine. I called up the gang to let them know that they're meeting someone special tomorrow.

I can't wait!

Y/N's POV:

Oh my God! I'm meeting Matt's friends tomorrow. I'm so excited. But what if they won't like me? But what if they think that I don't deserve to be with someone like Matt? I'm pretty scared.

I decided to call Justin to ask about his opinion.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Jay, I need your opinion on something," I replied.

"What is it?" he asked.

"So I'm going to meet Matt's friends tomorrow but I'm scared that they won't like me. Do you think that they'll like me? What if they think that I don't deserve to be with someone like Matt?" I said

"Baby girl, why would you think that? You're a sweetheart. Everybody would love you, I know I do," he said as I could feel him with a smile on his face.

"And don't you ever think that you don't deserve to be with someone like Matt. You guys look perfect together, don't ever think otherwise, ok?" he assured.

"Alright," I sighed.

"Good. Now, go to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow and sweetie, everything will be alright," he sang the last part which made me smile like a crazy idiot.

"Thanks Jay. You're the best. I don't know what I'd do without you," I thanked.

"Anytime hun. Goodnight dear. Love you,"

"Goodnight Jay. Love you too," and with that, I ended the call.

I decided to go with the flow and just try to be calm. I then took a warm bath and went to bed right after that.

__

*RING RING* *RING RING* *RING-*

"Hello?" I spoke up with my eyes barely opened.

"Good morning sweetheart, is it alright if I come pick you up for breakfast now? The gang wants to meet you,"

"Yes! OMG! Yes! I'll start getting ready," I squealed as I got off bed and got in the bathroom.

I heard him laugh a little on the phone before he said "Alright then, I'll be there in half an hour." I looked over to my digital clock to see that it was only 8:47am.

"Ok," I replied with a smile on my face.

"I love you," he said as I did the same then ended the call.

I showered and got dressed into a little white dress that goes all the way above my knee. I put on a pair of white ballerina falts and let my hair naturally with a little white pin the clipped my some part of my hair.

Matt called me and told me that he was already outside. I took my keys put them into my bag after locking the door.

"Wow baby, you look like an angel," he complimented which made me blush madly.

We got in the car and drove to a cafe near my house. He helped me out after parking directly in front of the cafe.

We walked in to the biggest table there when all his friends turned over and looked at me.

I held tight onto Matt's hand. He looked over and gave me an assuring smile.

We got to the table and he helped me sit down before he did their handshakes with his friends. His friends look somehow familiar but then I couldn't think who they were.

"Y/N, the Magcon gang. Guys, my girlfriend, Y/N," Matt introduce us to each other.

"Hey cutie," the guy in the blond greeted me.

"Lay off Nash, she's mine," Matt chuckled.

"I was just kidding," said Nash before he stuck his tongue out like a kid.

"Hey, I'm Cameron, but you can call me anytime," he winked which made me chuckle.

The rest of them greeted me and after I did the same, we actually had quite a good time at breakfast. We talked, laughed, joked around and they even told me many embarrassing moments about Matt which made me laughed nonstop.

"Baby, we have a photoshoot later so do you wanna tag along?" Matt asked.

"Sure, I don't mind," I smiled and took a sip of my orange juice.

"Matt just wants to show off," joked Aaron.

"It's alright. I don't mind seeing a little skin," I smiled somewhat sexually but in a joking kinda way.

"Well honey, I'm the skins here," said Jack G when he showed us his biceps.

"Show off," scoffed Taylor with a little bit of laughter.

We finished breakfast and I got into Matt's car and we drove all the way to the beach, which was where they were having their photoshoot.

Before me and Matt got out of the car, he held onto my hand and gently kissed me.

"I love you so much, I hope that you know that," he said which made my heart melt.

"I love you too Matt," I said before I gave him a passionate kiss.

"You don't know how lucky I am to have you, to call you mine," Matt caressed my cheek.

I smiled and we hugged for a while before we got out of the car. I was waiting in the tent thinking about me and Matt and I could really tell that he loves me a lot.

I feel so lucky to call him mine.

_________________________________________________

Hey people, I hope that you guys aren't mad about the late update. I was just pretty busy recently. I'm so sorry... Hope that you guys understand.

QOTD : Do you guys think that I should write another book or not?

AOTD : Tbh, I don't really know. Comment your answers to let me know?

Instagram : @christinahaupt

Twitter : @cghaupt

Christina (: