Chapter 37 : I promise.

Justin's POV:

To me, life is sometimes a bitch. Timing for me is always wrong and whenever I try to make it right, it just turns out worse. They say that you've always gotta appreciate the ones around you because someday you might find that you lost the moons while counting the stars. Well, I find that one hundred percent correct. I didn't know how much YN meant to me until I lost her to Matt. Everything was always my fault. Selena was never to blame as well. Even though I knew that the gang didn't like her, I still stayed by her side because I could never deny the fact that I was ever in love with her. I knew that she loved me too because whenever YN wasn't there, Selena was and that could be love or maybe just caring as a friend, I still loved her either way.

I knew that I hurt YN and Selena way too much for my actions and I also know that they might never forgive me but I'll still try to make up for my mistakes. I never knew that my actions would effect so many people from my family to friends and even my beliebers. I knew that I had to change and not be that foolish boy I once was but be a man that I'm suppose to be. Among all the people besides my mom, I knew that YN was the one that was dissappointed the most, but I can never give up because I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. I deserve a second chance.

I brought YN to my house because I told her that I needed to pick something up and when I got back to the car, I saw her standing in the garden looking up the sky with her eyes closed. I could tell that she had a lot on her mind and that she's under a lot of stress and pressure.

"YN?" I called out for her name making her turn her head around looking at me. That moment, she looked like an angel. She was perfect, anyone would be lucky to have her and sadly, that lucky person is Matt and not me.

"Yeah?" she smiled as she walked towards me.

"I got you something," I said and handed her the box.

"What is it?" she questioned with her right brow lifted up.

"Open it when you're home," I said before giving her a kiss on the cheek and getting back in the car.

It was almost lunch time and I told YN that I was hungry and she agreed so we went to a near by Italian restaurant since both me and YN wanted spaghetti for lunch. I got us a private room with a balcony.

There was an awkward silence during the time we had our meal and I broke it by asking whether the food was okay for YN since it was the first time she's been here but the heartbreaking news was when she told me that Matt had brought her here multiple times before this. I knew that Matt meant a lot to YN and I couldn't break them up because YN seemed so happy with Matt and if I do, YN would hate me forever. I told myself before that even if I can't be with YN, I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt and that she'll always be happy even if I'm not the one making her smile.

We finished lunch and I ordered desert since YN always wants desert after her meal. Before I picked YN up from her house this morning, I've already made arrangements for YN when I booked the room since the boss is a friend of mine. I told him that I wanted to give YN a surprise and I also have him a promise ring for him to put it inside of the desert and since YN likes ice cream, I told the guy to put the ring inside of the ice cream so when YN took a bite at it, she'd realize that there was something inside.

When I saw YN smile, it made my heart meal like an ice cream on a sunny day. She made me so happy and just her smile already makes my day. When the waiter came in with our deserts, I was looking at YN's face to see her reaction to when she ate the ice cream and when she noticed me looking at her, she asked "What? Is there something on my face?". I let out a little laugh and shooked my head then said "Even if there was, I'd still look at you because I think that it's a crime to take my eyes off at such a beautiful girl," and with that, she started blushing madly. I had a warm feeling and when YN took the last bite of her ice cream, she felt something in her mouth and when she took it out, she saw the ring and covered her mouth. She looked up at me and she looked like she was about to cry.

I stood up and walked over to her then kneeling in front of her then saying, "This might not mean much but I just want you to know how much you mean to me and my feelings has never changed for you. I want you to know that I love you and that even if we're not together, I still want you to be happy because you're the reason I have a smile upon my face everyday. This promise ring is to let you know that I'm still waiting for your answer. You don't have to answer me now, you can keep the answer inside until you feel like telling me, because no matter what your decision is, you're always still gonna be my baby girl," and before I could continue, she gave me a tight hug and I could also feel her tears rolling down her face onto my neck.

"Thank you Jay," was all she said and that moment was by far the best moment for the past few months when I was in hell.

"Promise me that no matter what happens, you'll still be happy, okay?" I asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"I promise," she smiled and did the pinkie promise sign.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! I hope that you liked this chapter and I also hope that I can get the ammount of votes I used to have. I know that a lot of people aren't reading my story anymore is because I didn't update before but I promise that I'll update a lot, okay? ><

And also follow me on my social medias. :)

Instagram : @chrisitinahaupt

Twitter : @cghaupt

Kik : ChristinaHaupt98

Snapchat : christinacgh

QOTD : What is your race?

AOTD : I'm Eurasian (European + Asian)

Comment your answers! ^^

- Christina :)