Chapter 7 : This is my true best friend.

Justin's POV:

I turned around to see Selena standing there with her hands on her waist. She never visited Y/N for the past few days and now she's here? I'm so confused.

"Baby, why are you here?" I asked walking towards her.

"I wanted to come visit Y/N but it seems that you're already doing. a good job of forgetting that you have a girlfriend." she scoffed.

"Baby, why would you ever think that? I love you and only you. Y/N's only my best friend and nothing's gonna ever replace you. Understand?" I smiled making her smash her lips onto mine right in front of Y/N.

I saw Y/N rolled her eyes as Selena pulled me by my neck deepening the kiss.

I quickly gently pulled Selena away from me and looked at her. I saw her smirking at Y/N but as her boyfriend, I couldn't do anything...

Y/N's POV:

The way Selena kept on kissing Justin on front of me was enough for me to throw a pillow at her. But I just kept my cool and just rolled my eyes.

Justin pulled away from the kiss and I saw Selena smirking at me. I just wanted to punch the living hell out of her but I can't cause I can tell that Justin really loves her but she's just using him for fame and money. She doesn't love him anyways.

"Baby, could we go shopping together?" Selena cooed Justin.

"But I wanna stay here with Y/N." Justin whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

"Fine! I'll go by myself!" Selena stomped out of the door as Justin came back over to me and sat by my side.

"God find your girlfriend Justin. You've been staying here with me for the pass few days and you never did accompany her. Go." I said softly giving him a weak smile.

"Are you sure? I can stay here with you if you want. She'll come back to me. I know that."

"But you're her boyfriend. She needs you. Just go, I'll be ok." I patted his back giving him an assuring smile.

He smiled back and walked put of the room. I got my phone and texted Ryan telling him that I was awake and he texted me back saying that him and the others would be here.

Just then, the doctor walked in and checked me up. She said that all I have to do is stay for another night and I'll be ready to go home tomorrow.

"You've got everything?" Ryan asked as he took my duffle bag off my bed.

"Yup. It's all in there." I replied pointing to the bag.

"Alright, leggo!" yelled Chaz like a little boy.

Me and the guys laughed as Chris carried me bridal style cause he said that he doesn't want me to use to much energy and that I'm still very weak. I didn't wanted to argue much so I just went with the flow.

We reached my house as I saw Justin's car parked right outside. I squealed and got out the car rushing through the front door and walked into the living room to see Justin and Selena in the middle of their make out session.

The smile on my face completely disappeared as they continue to do what they were doing. Selena was sitting on Justin's lap as his hands were on her waist.

"Ahem." Someone behind me cleared their throat as I turned around to see Chaz standing there looking rather pissed.

"In all the places you could've made out you guys chose to do it in Y/N's house? What the hell is the matter with you?" Chaz scoffed as Ryan and Chris walked into the room.

"But I'm sure that Y/N doesn't mind, do you?" Selena smirked.

At that time, I wanted to pull her face and wip that fucking smirk off her face but all I did was smile and said "Yeah. It's OK. I don't mind at all!"

I walked into the kitchen and took out some cookies and poured myself a glass of milk.

"I'm sorry." I turned around to see Justin standing there with his head lowered in shame.

I walked over to him and gently patted his shoulder.

"It's ok. I didn't mind at all. I can see that you truly love her. But if she breaks your heart, I'll break her neck." I warned Justin making him chuckle and nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

"You want some?" I asked offering him some cookies. He took one and ate a bite out of it making me smile. He looks so cute when he's eating.

This is my true best friend.

________________________________________________

I decided to update but I'm sorry if the chapter's bad. I'm still crying my eyes out and I'm totally depressed. I don't know when I'll be updating again but I'll try cause I don't like to make y'all wait. I'll update as often as I can. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Sorry again if the chapter's bad but I'll try better next time...

-Christina :)