Chatper 39: Never again.

Y/N's POV:

"What do you mean that you know everything?" I asked shocked and scared.

"I bumped into Justin today and he told me everything," he stated.

"W-what did he say?" I stuttered feeling scared.

"He told me about the ring and his feelings towards you and that he doesn't want us to break up and that me and you are meant to be but then he gave you the ring just to make you think about what he said since he also knows that you might have feelings for him as well as have feelings for me," he said and by now, tears were running down my face. I felt confused and scared but then reliefed since I don't have to say it out loud myself.

"Everything's gonna be alright baby girl, it was why I wanted to go to dinner, I noticed how you act around Justin and how he acts around you, I sensed something quite a while ago, just wanted to know for sure, that's why I wanted to ask you properly," he sighed.

"I-I don't know what to say or think, I'm so confused," I sobbed hiding my face in my hand.

I felt his pair of strong arms wrap around me as he started to comfort me.

"Everything's gonna be alright baby girl, do you still wanna go for dinner?" he asked with an assuring smile.

"Can we just hang at your place and order pizza? I look like a mess," I chuckled with my masscara running down my face. He took a piece of tissue and whipped my tears then said "You're beautiful no matter how you look like, I still love you either way, with or without make up," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

The thing about Matt is that he's always there for me during my bad time but then Justin would never be there, and it's pretty heart breaking. It's not that I blame Justin for not being there, it's just because he never has the right timing. Just like the last time he confessed about liking me but then I was already with Matt, and now when I was at my lowest, he's also not here but Matt is. It's so hard to explain your feelings when you're stuck between two people that you can't let go.

We got to Matt's house and just when Matt was on the phone ordering pizza, Justin texted me saying, "I'm sorry for telling Matt everything, I just bumped into him and we talked for a while about things. I don't want you to think other of me that's why I'm sending you this message. Anyways, just wanted to tell you that -"

"Baby, I'm back," Matt cut me out of my thought as I was reading Justin's message. I locked my phone when we started to choose a movie while we were waiting for the pizza to arrive.

By 10, we finished our movie and pizza and it was time for me to go home but then Matt asked if I would want to stay the night, so I simply agreed. We cuddled a while in bed while watching some of Matt's YouTube video before I drifted off to sleep.

When morning came, I looked over to see that Matt had left and that he had some things to do with the gang and that he'd only be home by dinner time and said that it's better for me to go hang out with some of my friends so I called Kylie Jenner and asked her if she wanted to go shopping since that's her favourite thing to do.

I called Kylie to come pick me up since I didn't have my car with me considering that Matt picked me up from my place yesterday. When she came over, I told her to drop me off at my house first so that I could get myself all cleaned up as she waited for me. We went out to the mall and bought a few outfits and I also bought a snapcack for Matt that I'd think that he'll like and of course a pair of Jordans.

I got back to my house and took a shower before I got to Matt's house to cook him dinner since he'll be coming home soon. I got to Matt's house and just as I was about to get out of the car, I saw a girl I've never seen before walk out of the door with Matt smiling. I looked closely but I still couldn't make out who she was and as she left, I saw Matt pull her in for a last kiss before she left and that literally tore me apart.

I got back in my car and immediately drove to Justin's and as I got there, I saw Nash's car parked outside and I rushed to the door to have banged on it multiple times with tears still running down my face as my heart was aching. I heard Justin running to the door shouting "Coming!" and as soon as he saw me, his eyes widen and pulled me in for a hug.

"What's wrong baby? What happened?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Matt, he-" I sobbed as I started to tremble.

"What did he do baby? Tell me," he said as he gently held onto my face to whip my tears away. 

"I saw him kissing another girl," I broke down as more tears started to run down my face.

"That ass," Justin crused.

"Where's Nash? I need to talk to him," I said frustratedly as I rushed in the house.

"Nash!" I called out to as I saw him walking in from the backyard.

"What's wrong Y/N?" he questioned with curiosity.

"Did you and Matt meet up yesterday and today?" I spoke up.

"No, I haven't seen him the whole week. Why?" he asked.

"He lied, that idiot, he fucking lied," I shouted as I fell down onto my knees when I sobbed and hid my face in my palms.

"Why? What the hell happened?" Nash asked as his voice was filled up with anger and confusing.

"She saw Matt kising some other girl," Justin explained as he came over to hold me in his arms.

"What?" Nash asked as his voice raised. "He's so gonna get it from me," he continued.

"Baby, everything will be okay, I promise," Justin whispered as he held me tightly in his arms while swaying me back and forth. It took me a while to stop crying when Justin carried me to his room and put me in bed. I asked on whether Justin is okay with staying in bed with me since I didn't wanted to be left alone and he simply agreed.

About an hour later, my phone started ringing and when Justin checked the phone, the called ID was Matt. Blood began to boil within Justin as his face started to heat up like mad. He ended the call and offed my phone and pulled me closer to his chest.

"I won't let anyone hurt you anymore, never again," he promised.

__________________________________________________________

That's a wrap for this chapter guys. I hope that you guys enjoyed it and let me know what you guys think about it in the comments.

QOTD : Coffee or chocolate?

AOTD : Coffee

Comment your answers below! Have a great day guys! 

- Christina :)