Chapter 3 : Someone staring.

Justin's POV:

*The next morning*

I asked Selena to wait in the house while I rang the doorbell. The door swung open but it was Ryan. Shirtless! I pushed Ryan aside to see Chaz and Chris also shirtless. Y/N was only wearing an oversize sweater with her panties. I felt mad and... jealous? I don't know. I clenched my jaw and saw that Y/N was rolling around.

Y/N fluttered her eyes open and smile when she saw me. She stood up and ran towards me giving me a big hug. I didn't even hesitate to hug back. I don't know why but I didn't want to let go of her.

"Morning Jay." she said in her morning raspy voice.

"Good morning baby girl. How'd you sleep?" I mumbled in the crook of her neck while gently stroking her hair.

"I sleep great. So, are we having our day together today?" she asked happily.

"Erm, about that. Selena wants me to go shopping with her. Maybe another time?" She pushed me away and I heard her cry in Ryan's chest.

"Baby girl, just listen-" "No! You promised and you broke it! Get out!" she screamed.

"Sweetheart just-" "GET OUT!" she yelled and ran up the stairs.

I wanted to follow her but Ryan stopped me. "Why don't you just go with Selena and let her calm down? Your girlfriend's waiting for you." Ryan scoffed and left me standing there.

I walked out myself even though I didn't want to, but then I have to go back to Selena.

I got back to the car to see Selena putting on lipstick.

"Hey, everything's done?" she asked putting her compact back into her bag.

"Yeah. It's done." I sighed but smiled to let Selena smile back at me.

We've been shopping for 5 hours and Selena is still shopping. I don't know why women like to shop so much but I know one girl that doesn't like to do that - Y/N. She different from other girls. She's special.

She bought 2 bags, 6 pairs of shoes and a dozen of outfits. And me being a gentleman paid for everything. I'm happy to buy stuff for my girlfriend but I was still thinking about how I treated Y/N. I bet she's gonna hate me now.

Y/N's POV:

He broke his promise! We promised each other that we wouldn't let anyone come between us and yet he forgot. I-I hate him!

I heard someone knocking on the door but I didn't want to lift up my head cause I knew that it was one of the guys.

"Sweetheart, he's just trying to be a good boyfriend. Just try to forgive him. He loves her, remember?" Ryan patted my back comforting me.

I got sat up and hugged him tightly and cried in his chest. "Hey, it's ok. He'll realize one day. Just give him time. Try to forgive. See it in his point of view. We all know that Slutena's a bitch right?" he chuckled making me laugh. I smiled and nodded my head.

"So, one day I'll come running back to us screaming 'You guys were right!'. But then we all know that he still loves you  No one can ever replace you in his heart."

Ryan pulled me away and looked at me wiping away my tears. "So, do you wanna hang out with your other best friends for the rest of the day?" "Of course! Thanks Ry. You're the best!" "I know I am!" he said proudly.

"Ok, what about we go to the mall? I wanna buy some shoes." Ryan suggested.

"Alright. I need some too. I'll take a shower and I'll meet you guys down stairs." I said getting off of bed.

I showered and got dressed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top, my sky blue converse and my favourite varsity jacket that Justin bought for me from overseas. I let my hair down and applied light make up or else the guys would want me to take it all off.

I walked down the stairs and saw their eyes glued to their phone. I cleared my throat making them look at me.

"Ok. Who's car are we gonna take?" I asked as we all walked out the front door.

"Mine." Chris said walking over to his car.

*Skip Car Ride*

We got to the mall and we went to Footlocker to get some killer shoes. I got a pair, Ryan bought two, Chaz and Chris also only bought one.

"I'm hungry." Chaz whined.

"You're always hungry." Chris playfully slapped Chaz's head.

"To be honest, I want something to drink." I said.

"Me too. Why don't we go to Starbucks?" Ryan suggested.

We all agreed and walked over there.

We all ordered our drinks and the guys were arguing on who's paying, but in the end I payed considering that they were still arguing.

We sat by the corner and I sat by the window. Ryan was sitting next to me while Chaz and Chris sat in front of us. We were talking and laughing then I felt someone staring at us.

I turned around and saw...

_________________________________________________
It's my birthday! I'm so happy! All I want from you guys is to vote for me. Please? It's my only wish from you guys... :) Please, please, please? I wish that this book cold get more votes than Why Me? . Please make my wish come true... <3

Remember when we all were suppose to die this time last year? LOL... ==

-Christina :)