Chapter 16: Family 💝

Valentine Hart ❤️

I have no idea how long have we been on the road but I'm so beat 😪. Then I noticed that it was a bit noisy and I felt like I wasn't in the car anymore.
"W-why is it moving so much?" I groaned 😫

"Uhm, Val?" I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Whaaaaat?" I said still half asleep. 😴

"W-we're here." He said.

I didn't realize it sooner so I just kept sleeping.

"Okay." I just said.
"Wait what?! 😱😓" When I finally came to my senses, I opened my eyes and that I was on Jungkook's back. My eyes grew wide and my cheeks were red hot out of embarrassment. I quickly got off of him.

"I'm sorry. You could've just woke me up 😥" I said shyly.

"I carried you all the way here you know, a thank you would be enough." He said.

"Right, thanks. Where are we----NO...WAY! 😱😱" I said and when I looked around, I realized that we're at the beach. It's so beautiful with all the fine white sand and clear blue water. I love it.

☀️🌊🕶👒🚣🏻🏊🏻🏄🏼🎣🚤⛴🛳🛥⛵️🏝🏖💞

"Cool right?" Vince said.

"This is SO beautiful. It's been a while since I went to the beach. AAAH! 😌 It feels so good." I'm still in awe. I stood at the shore where the waves crash the sand. I quickly took off my shoes and played with the water. Ah, it's so calming. The cool sea breeze is so relaxing. I'm having a Titanic moment right now.

All of us just stayed there for a while while the grown ups took care of checking us in the hotel and everything.

"I've been meaning to ask." I said to Jungkook who was sitting beside me.

"Yeah?" He said.

"How come we separated ourselves from the older people? I mean, all of us are supposed to spend time together right?" I said.

"They usually just let us wander off. Our moms go to salons and shop for clothes 👛👗💇🏼, do you really think we'll do that?" He laughed.

"Hmm, good point." I just nodded. 🤔

"I heard that you often go to beaches, but you look like it's your first time outside of the house or something." He said. Is it really that obvious that I go crazy for stuff like this?

"Well, it's not that I'm weird or anything, it's just that I'm new to this whole 'making friends thing' and I only go to beaches every Christmas." I said. 😊

"Christmas? Why? That's so...unusual." He replied.

"I have my reasons. It just...feels different since I'm with people. It's actually quite fun. I teased Jimin for like I don't know how many times now and he just laughs it off, I mean, for real? He's so nice." I'm literally fan girling over how cute he is.

"He's so adorable, but don't tell him that. By the way, you're wearing your glasses again." Oh, so he noticed.

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
"It was advised that I should wear it often, but I often take it off when I eat." I said. I really do find it difficult with it on while I'm eating. Since I don't have a nose like V or Vince, it just slides right off.😞

"How long have you been friends with Vince and Troy?" I asked him. I think it's really nice that they're really good friends. You don't often find that kind of friendship where you knew each other since when you were kids.