Chapter 25 | Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Are you fucking kidding me? You actually think I would do that to you? You know what, I'm leaving because I know you'll feel guilty about it in the end and then you'll blame me!" he said. Without waiting for a second he started to walk away from me.

'Stop!" I ran towards him and grabbed his arm to halt him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"You don't have to do this. You can make it to NYU without doing this. I shouldn't have told you this stupid idea in the first place." He said.

I grabbed his face and so he would look at me. I couldn't risk anything for NYU.

"I want to do this." I told him.

A smirk appeared on his face out of nowhere and I gave him a confused look.

"We're not going to have sex, Jane." He laughed and walked back to the vents. I let out a frustrated groan. Could he ever be serious?

"I could make you sound sexier but we don't have much time and I doubt your boyfriend would be happy if knows what we've done." He winked at me and I quickly turned my face away from his gaze. My cheeks were burning and that's the last thing I wanted.

"Speaking of your boyfriend, didn't you have a date today?" he said and I snapped my head towards him.

"Shit! How could I forget! Shit no!" I let out a sting of curse words before I took my phone out of my pocket. A few missed calls from the girls and two from Luke.

"I wouldn't tell them what we're up to." He poked my shoulder as he peered over my message threads.

"I'm not stupid. Just promise me five cigarettes after this." I told him. Without waiting for a reply I turned my back towards him.

Brianna: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WAITING AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TELL HIM! I SAID YOU'RE IN YOUR ROOM! GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!

Blake: It'll take me time. Can't explain.

After sending my message I turned to the vent that was waiting for us. Letting out a deep breath I positioned myself towards it.

"I need a boost." I told Bellamy who chuckled from behind me.

"Nice ass." He commented as I led the way.

"Whatever, just tell me where to go." I brushed off his comment.

Right now I couldn't be bothered to think about him, Luke or anything else. I needed that paper and I need it to be completed, correctly.

"Turn left and then keep going straight and bingo." Bellamy said as we crawled our way to the office. Once we were there we peered at the person sitting at the desk.

It was Mr. Morgan who was probably passing time on his phone. Bellamy showed me the time on his phone and it was nearly six. On cue Mr. Morgan stood up and organized his table. He put a few papers in a cabinet and locked it. He took the keys with him and I could feel my stomach churning for the inside. There goes everything. I started to back away when I found him leaving his office.

Bellamy grabbed my hand and gave me a look.

"He took the keys. It's over." I whispered to him. "Jane," he gave me a bored look. "The ones we need are in his desk. Nothing's over. It just started." he said before leaping into the office in a swift move.

I watched as he looked around the drawers and then made his way to a large metallic cabinet. After a few attempts here and there he found my exam. I grinned and slid down the vent. Bellamy caught me by my hips in mid air.