_*RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 1 Part 13*_

((Note: _*RWBY chibi*_ season two is coming out. Time to finish. Let's do this!))

*My POV*

*Team RWBY & myself are walking down the streets of Vale. I was drinking a cup of ice coffee as we are following Weiss to the a street that said, "Welcome to Vale!"*

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out...

Me: I completely agree. Although, it is scaring me a bit...

Weiss: How could you "not" smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament!

Me: I'm gonna stop there for a second. Two things: 1. A group of 5 vs a group of 4 is against the rules so I can't compete in the tournament. & 2. Worrying about Jaune & keeping Cardin in line makes me care a little less for the festival.

Blake: So, you can't compete in the tournament?

Me: No. I will cheer you girls on.

Weiss: No matter. Oh the amount of planning & organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking.

*I turn my attention to Yang as she sigh.*

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing & make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet you.

Me: But it's true.

Me(head): At least I'm enjoying my time with them, although......

*My eyes are directed at Blake.*

Me(head): Maybe I should ask her out to the dance.

*I shake my head a little.*

Me(head): No, that's silly. She'll never go out with a Faunus like me.

*My thoughts was interrupted by the sound of a boat horn.*

Yang: Remind me again why are we spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

*Me & Ruby cover our noses from the smell.*

Ruby: Ugh, it smell like fish.

Weiss: I heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. & as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Me: No, you wants to spy on them so you can have the upper hand in the tournament. That is an old strategy tactic.

Weiss: Ah! You can't prove that!

Me: I just did.

Ruby: Woah.

*We turn our attention to Ruby as she was staring down a store that was taped off by the police because it got broken in. We decided to go check it out.*

Me: What happened here?

Detective #1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: (*scoughs*) That's terrible.

Detective #2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

Det #1:Yeah, just doesn't make a lick o' sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Det #2: I dunno, ya know what I mean?

Det #1: You thinking the uh, White Fang?

Det #2: Ya I'm we don't get paid enough. Besides, let the Silent Predator handle them.