_*RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 1 Part 3*_

((Note: Streaming 2K15. Let's do this))

*My POV*

*I woke up from the sound of everyone getting ready for the day that awaited them. I get up, stretched, & yawn. Then I looked around to see if Ruby is still at her spot.*

Ginder haired girl: Wake up, lazy butts!

*I turned to the voice & see a very excited looking girl & a tired looking guy with a purple strand in his hair. I smiled at this & then kept looking for Ruby.*

*Eventually, I found Ruby sitting next to the blonde haired girl I saw yesterday. I decided to go talk to them.*

Me: Hey, girls. How did you sleep?

*Ruby looks at me & replied.*

Ruby: Oh hey, Khiry. It's was alright, but a lot of people stay up a while talking so I didn't much sleep.

Me: I see.

*I turned my attention to the blonde haired girl.*

Me: Sorry. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Khiry Cleveland. Although, you probably know who I am.

Yang: I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister!

*That surprised me for a second as I look back at Ruby, then Yang, but I don't see any resemblance.*

Me: Older sister? You girls don't even look like it.

Yang: Oh. We're half sisters.

Me: Ok, I guess that make sense. Well, we should get ready for the exams.

*They both nodded & I headed over to the locker room where I put my gear in after the entrance ceremony yesterday.*

-timeskip to the locker room brought to you by a Chibi Khiry confused.-

*Ruby's POV*

*I had gotten to my locker and was feeling great since I could show my skills off today to Khiry and of course Weiss, in hopes that she would forgive me for the first day.*

Yang: You seem awfully chipper this morning

*I looked at her with a smirk across my face.*

Ruby: Yup, no more awkward small talk or "getting to know you" talks. Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.

*I started cuddling with Crescent Rose before someone interupt me.*

Me: Well, remember Ruby, you're not the only one going though initiation.

*I saw Khiry walking towards us wearing A ice blue jacket & inside a green shirt, dark blue jeans, ice blue gloves, blue shoes, & a teal hat...& on his back is a great ice sword.*

Yang: He's right. If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people& learn to work together.

Ruby: Ugh, you sound like dad!

*I turn around & put Crescent Rose back in my locker.*

Ruby: Okay, first of all what does meeting people have to do with fighting? & secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk!

Me: You need Vitamin B12 to grow, Ruby. Not Vitamin D.

Ruby: Shut up!

*I pouted at his smart remark.*

Me: Ok, ok. Let me ask you something that got me curious. How did you get into Beacon. I did heard you look a little young so I wanna know.

Yang: Yeah! Tell him, sister.

*I was able to answer him immediately as i remembered it all since it was my first time meeting A real Huntress.*

Ruby: There was a robbery at a dust shop I was in. I fought off most of the robbers and their leader,what was his name? Ro..Roman! That was it! Although, that Roman guy ended up getting away at the end.

Me: Roman....that name rings a bell. Is his full name Roman Torchwick?

Ruby: Yeah! How did you know?

Me: I heard it from a couple of officers talking & one of them said his name. Anyway, you got in for stopping a bad guy from robbing dust?

*I shook my head quickly and then replied.*

Ruby: A Huntress stopped me from getting blown up by that Roman guy and then took me to Professor Ozpin. He said that my skill with Crescent Rose, my sniper scythe by the way, were impressive. He then let me skip 2 years at Signal when I said I wanted to come to Beacon.

Me: Oh, that's how you got in....that's awesome. I can't wait to see you girls in action.

Yang: Same here.

*Our conversation just stopped to look & see a red haired girl, Weiss, & Jaune hanging by the spear that hold his shirt.*

Red haired girl: I'm sorry.

*I then heard Khiry sigh in disappointment as he walk towards them. I look at my sister & we both follow him.*

*My POV*

*I saw the red haired girl grabbing her weapon & left. I saw Jaune sitting on the floor looking confused. When he look up, he saw me shaking my head in disappointment.*

Me: Not the best way to pick up chicks.

Yang: How did it go there, "lady killer?"

Jaune: I don't understand. My dad said all women look for is confidence.

((Note: I think Jaune has a great chance of finding a girl who loves him better than me. It's a fact.))

Me: Your dad give you a bad womanly advice.

Jaune: Where did I go wrong?

*I help Jaune up by putting his arm on my shoulder.*

Yang: "Snow Angel" probably wasn't the best start.

Me: Come on, "lady killer." Let's go meet the others.

*I was carrying Jaune to the cliff as I am thinking on what Ruby told me. A part of me is worrying on how my old job is going to interfere with my new beacon life.*

((Well, I got to end it here. I got nothing. See ya.))